-ᴘᴇʀғɪᴅɪᴏᴜs-

31

Jungkook was fighting dead and Jimin fighting his anxiety in the ED.

The latter lost hope then, and now too. The Surgeons shifted Jungkook to another ED.

Immediate Clipping Surgery for Jungkook had to be done and Jimin was not there.

Hopes shattered, There's nothing that will go better.

“How's my son!!??”

Jungkook's mother was panicking as she ran towards the surgeon. Everyone was there, Jimin's as well as Jungkook's family too.

Every person knew how Jimin put so much efforts on Jungkook's health.

Nobody had hopes left though.

“Around 20% chances in this surgery”

He said and went in direct in. It was an emergency indeed.

“What about Ji-”

“He fainted again”

She couldn't say anything after that and the nurses too went in leaving the families outside the ED.

“After all he just wanted to abscond”

His Mother mumbled as tears brimmed through.

The ED floor in the hospital was busy with the patients and in the other side, The two families sticked with each other for assurance of their children's health.

The world's full of misery but when someone finds joy in it, that person is considered Strong in this world. The Tacenda that Jimin should unveil was long left aside and that broke him from every side.

Twitterpated Jimin really was into kalopsia once back then but with the hiraeth Can he really return to Jungkook, who was already dying?

“Jimin's palpitations took a toll on him once again Mrs. Park”

The nurse that came out of the ED where Jimin was told Mrs. Park who was waiting for it for an hour or two.

“W-Will he be fine?”

“We don't know yet Ma'am. It's the third time this week. If he has any underlying cause to it then we will know it by the noon today. please wait till then”

She said and went her way out, leaving Jimin's mother to cry on her husband's arms.

(ب_ب)

“Is H-He fine?”

“We are doing our best Mrs. Jeon. Please be patient”

It was the third time when Yoonji asked for it.

Three hours have passed and still the Surgery was going on.

Meanwhile on the same other side Jimin woke up but his health wasn't at it's best too.

Dehydrated, palpitated and Heartbroken Jimin was thantophobic.

With Panic attacks becoming more recent nowadays, Jimin was too vulnerable to emotional encounters.

Jimin woke up with a weak heart and mind. But the saudade just increased by passing seconds. The thantophobia taking action, he woke up and and the hopelessness vanishing in thin air.

He now wanted Jungkook. His lover never deserved to die.

He tried sitting upright but failed.

“J-Jungkook.. k-kook”

That's what he mumbled as his voice have up too. His voice cracking as he called out for his dying lover.

The nurse immediately came by as he continued squirming in the stretcher.

“Are you fine?”

She asked but Jimin just kept chanting Jungkook's name in loop.

The desperacy in his voice was quite evident and she sighed checking the saline.

“He's currently undergoing Surgery. The Surgeons all are quite sure that he should survive by the clipping”

She assured but all Jimin could feel was Epiphany.

The moment is now. He realised something all of a sudden, an epiphanic moment actually. The moment that will change everything from now on.

“Our Promise wasn't perfidious. Was it? Was it destined or all willed?”

A moment of true realisation indeed. What he meant was, ‘Can his freewill change their future?’

(个_个)

I'm working on a happy ending BTW. After what I saw in the comments I am trying to create meaningful chapters. I don't know though if I'm succeeding in it.(ᗒᗩᗕ)