-ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ-

19

19

Jungkook didn't expected it......not in his present state.... He was given judgemental glares from his mother now while Jimin was thanking Jungkook's father with his mother.....

After some time of glaring and staring, Jimin's mother went towards Jungkook and smiled ever so beautifully, "Thank you Jungkook....Jimin always faints....we approached doctors too but to no avail of cure..." She sighed as she walked away when Jungkook nodded...

After the mother son duo was gone.... Jungkook deeply, heavily sighed and was about to go to room when Yoonji stopped him...." Wait up.... I think we need to have a talk "

With this Jungkook knew he was in serious trouble.... "Why Mom?" Jungkook nervously dared to ask something that his mother scoffed as she went to sit on the couch.... "Come sit"

Jungkook obeyed as he actually went and sat down with her... Namjoon was far gone to his office so Yoonji had Jungkook all by herself...

"NOW tell me if you know why Jimin looks like the person in the paintings of yours.... and don't dare to lie to my face..." Yoonji sternly made her way to Jungkook straight since she wants to know the truth... by hook or by crook...

Jungkook gulped as he shook his head furiously.... bad idea... Yoonji caught an idea of him lying...

"Straight up.... speak the truth or else say bye bye to Jimin.... You will be grounded for the rest of the remaining year.... and home school is what you get..." That did the trick... Jungkook stiffened ad he stared at his mother's tricks... They were not even tricks... whatever Jeon Yoonji says, are soon to be facts....

Jungkook was clearly threatened but what will he say.... what will he explain.... Will it be that easy to say 'he's my lover of past life who was killed by his own father and me by the public because we committed a sin called homosexuality'

Crazy yet the truth.... Jungkook's breathe hitched when Yoonji let out a stray tear that rolled down her cheeks... "Just tell me.... I am beginning to feel even more dead inside like this.... since your childhood I always thought why you attach yourself with the paintings.... but now that i know the person exists.... please... please tell me do you know why he's on your mind?"

Jungkook sighed as he saw his mother breaking down.... he never knew she felt like that... well he never knew he felt like that before meeting Jimin...

"Fine I'll clear this to you yet I cannot undertake the oath to keep my words of honour to you because you won't acknowledge and consider it zilch"

Jungkook's royal tongue took a toll and his Mother stopped crying as she stared at Jungkook with his word stock.... Incredible....

"A-Ah go ahead...I'll b-believe it I guess" Yoonji said hesitantly as she tried bringing confidence yet failing miserably....