-ʟᴏɴᴇʟy-

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ

1

Jimin was going crazy now.... He had assignments to work on but at the same time he wanted to sleep....

"Aish School sucks... My whole life sucks" Jimin yelled on the top note of his voice....

Taehyung who was sitting beside him sighed "Chim... Why don't you sleep a bit?" Jimin looked up to Taehyung as if he saw a ghost but his words spoke otherwise

"Savior... What did I do in my previous life to deserve you as my friend?" Jimin said kissing Taehyung's Knuckles but at the same time he felt a burning pain in his chest....

Jimin immediately held his chest with his hands and fell on his side trembling..."Jimin What happened to you?" Taehyung panicked as he levelled himself down for Jimin's trembling body...

"I-I L-Love him P-Prince Taehyung... p-please tell t-them n-not to k-kill him..." Jimin helplessly spoke out the words and Taehyung froze.... Jimin was in a state of hyperventilating and sobbing while chanting those words.....

Nothing was helping Jimin's state so Taehyung hugged him comforting him "Y-You will be with him... D-Don't worry no one will kill him... Shh Shh Don't cry"

Jimin immediately stopped crying hugging Taehyung tight.... "I'm out of it Tae...." Jimin whispered and the younger sighed in relief...

It was regularly scene Taehyung would experience but the panic never gets old.... Jimin always lets out various things that Taehyung would be scared of....

"What did you see this time hyung?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away from the hug and let Jimin off his lap...

"I-I saw s-someone in m-my arms d-dying" Jimin stuttered stating his visible fear

Jimin was in the verge of crying again when Taehyung patted his shoulder... "It's Okay Hyung.. We will find a way to get rid of your nightmares..." Taehyung said with a boxy grin and Jimin smiled too but He isn't convinced, At all

Jimin is 18 now... 2 years to graduate from school... All his life he has been like this...

He would faint or fall anytime and have severe nightmares like these... He never knew the reason behind those nightmares... He was the only child of his rich parents and he definitely had a secured childhood so Why? Why does the one person comes into his mind.....

Jimin's mind was so into the person's face that he had painted his face in almost every canvas his parents bought him.....

The person wasn't too recognisable because of the long hair he had hiding half of his face.... but Jimin captured the person too well in his paintings....

 but Jimin captured the person too well in his paintings

(Credits to real creator)

One of Jimin's room was full of the person's paintings all over... His parents were worried for him since childhood but never raised a question over Jimin's actions...

That night was different... Taehyung was staying over and was sleeping beside Jimin....

It was 3 am and Jimin couldn't sleep... Every time he closed his eyes he would see the person's face mouthing to him 'promise'.... Jimin was too disturbed... He sneakily stood up and left the room...

He went to the room beside where all the paintings were placed neatly.... he turned on the lights to be greeted by the painting....

The face intrigued him every time he looked at it...He was staring at the painting when he heard a sigh from behind.... He knew who was it..

"Why are you here Tae? Go sleep" Jimin said as he turned around towards Taehyung

"Chim He is a hallucination..." Taehyung yawned as he spoke....

"I don't want to talk about it again... now go sleep" Jimin sternly said and Taehyung just sighed in defeat as he turned on his heels and left the room

Jimin never felt this lonely.... he always had Taehyung and his parents beside him but whenever he comes to this room... He begins tearing up and feeling lonely...

"Who are you Stranger? You can't be just a hallucination... Can you?" Jimin mumbled as he stared at the painting, tearing up once again....