-ᴩʀᴀy ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴇ-

21

The small small memories and painfully
stupid feelings really disturbs Jungkook everyday...He doesn't want to but he have to hide everything from Jimin.

Jimin should remember everything himself and Jungkook was leaving hints but to his dismay everytime Jungkook tried hinting, Jimin starts hyperventilating...

Today is a new day and it's been a week since they are practicing. No problem with Jimin but Jungkook really feels lonely nowadays...

Even though he loves the person yet he doesn't know what to do. He cries his love made him so weak inside and out. The pain is too much to bear.

Jimin was currently sitting on the bed of his Jungkook's room, meanwhile Jungkook was using the restroom.

Jimin was using his phone to be exact and all he could do was sit idly. Soon a door knock alerted him to look up but too late Jungkook's mother had already entered the room with a tray full of food. 

These days Jimin was feelings dizzy whenever Jungkook would be near and all drowsy as his head and chest would start aching. The birth mark he has on his upper abdomen aches. He feels like his gut have being stabbed every night and tears brims out in a unstoppable manner. Its difficult when Jungkook's with him.

"Oh! Where is kook?" Yoonji asked Jimin catching him a bit off guard as he stuttered at the beginning..

"He's using the restroom for a while” Jimin said as he smiled visibly bright.

“If you are bored You can actually go around and take a better look at the rest of the house you know” Yoonji suggested and this suggestion was based on Complete forgetful behavior.

She forgot what the room next door holds. She said and placed the tray down on the table and left.

Jimin stood there and he really did take the suggestion to account. He always wondered how the house was decorated and he got a chance so why not?

He headed outside and breathed heavily once and exhaled. He wanted to make himself free from his thoughts and this is the best way.

As expected Jimin really did opened the door and what he saw was nothing?

Nope he didn't see anything like the paintings... He saw a empty room actually.

Jungkook was cautious enough to move away the paintings but something caught his eyes.

Jungkook is a fool he left the thing here.

Jimin picked it up and stared a good one minute before mumbling, “I-I.. The sun has risen once again”

It was a unintentional blurted out sentence yet it felt weird to know something you never learnt about. Weird right?

Jimin didn't really wanted to make it complicated but what he was seeing, he could remember some flashbacks but not too much....

What was those that came up along with fear and pain...what were those nightmares for?

Soon Jimin started hyperventilating and settled himself on the corner of the room, hugging his knees closer to his chest...

✔✔✔

Jimin was there in the shrine where the statue of Buddha, the religion being Buddhism back then. There in front of Buddha he just prayed one thing repeatedly every time.

“May all and sundry acknowledge our endearment and lead a prosperous life ceaselessly”

Jimin prayed bowing thrice with his incense in his hands and head completely touching the ground.

Jimin after he was done stepped out of the shrine and the temple itself. He saw a Jungkook waiting straight away.

Only a span of one week was there left for his birthday and he doesn't know what to do after this.

The feelings of abandonment was disturbing him so much. After his coronation Jungkook definitely had to leave and he didn't wanted that.

Jungkook beamed a beautiful toothy grin as he headed towards Jimin and bowed as he greeted too.

Without further ado Jungkook pulled out a necklace and hurried putting it on Jimin's neck.

“What are you doing Jungkookie?” Jimin questioned but Jungkook just shushed him...

“I am compelled to be with Father for a unabridged day. I shall converge with you on the meadows tomorrow before the sun sets. Take care love” Jungkook announced cupping Jimin's cheeks and placing a peck on his lips before running for his dear life.

“Adorable” Jimin chirped out holding the necklace on his neck.

......            .......        ......       .....     ......    ....... 

That's for today
Onionhaseyo
✔✔
AUTHOR OUT