-ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴩᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ-

6

Jimin gulped as he saw the new boy running across the corridor towards him..... "SHIT.....I have to run...Left or Right...DECIDE FAST JI" Jimin mentally screamed as he saw Jungkook running towards him...

But what happened next SHOOK him... "HEY PLEASE WAIT..."

Jimin froze....an unknown attraction stopped him from moving...What was that?

Jimin felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around he saw the boy standing there with a bunny smile.... A verge of memories came in flow.....

"I love you Chim"

"I love you too Kookie" That bunny smile.. His Kookie's smile...

Tears rolled down his cheeks slowly....Jimin was going through a lot harder situations after seeing Jungkook in school....he would constantly be reminded of Kookie.....his everything

"Excuse me, Have you seen Kim Taehyung today?" Jimin came out of his trance as he looked at Jungkook.....

When Jungkook noticed Jimin crying..it was kinda late as Jimin was fast to wipe them....."No"

Jungkook nodded and introduce himself "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook introduced and held his hand out....

"I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you" Jimin shaked His hand with a sad smile.... "By the Way... Why are finding Tae?" Jimin asked as he pulled away...

"I have to pass some info to the eligible receiver of the team... And that's Kim Taehyung so I'm finding him" Jungkook informed and Jimin made a 'o' face...

"Ok I don't where he is so... I guess Best of luck finding the social butterfly of the school" Jimin said as he gave his famous eye smile and went his way waving.....

Jungkook was at awe....."I'm doomed if he smiles like this" Jungkook mumbled as he went to his locker... but again PARK FUCKING JIMIN HAS TO BE THERE TOO....

But with someone... his back facing Jungkook so he couldn't get a view of him.... Then suddenly he heard someone gossip... "Mark is getting bolder trying with Jimin"

"I wonder which bone of his will get fractured?"

"Have you heard of Kai? I heard he's still lying on the hospital bed"

"Serves him right... Touching Jimin wasn't a good idea though"

Those words rang in Jungkook's mind.... Who protected this fragile beauty.... Is it Taehyung?

He was thinking hard when the bell rang scaring the boy and there came a crowd of girls cornering him....

He made it outside to see Jimin surrounded by his bully friends.... That actually included...Lucas, Taeyong, Baekhyun and Vernon...

He went straight towards them after getting rid of the girls.... By the gestures of them all Anyone could tell there were members of the group that are seriously and dangerously whipped for Jimin... For Example we can take Lucas...