-sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ-

33

It took merely an hour for Jungkook to be shifted back to the ICU and Jimin was glad.

The Surgeons weren't sure about his State and that pained Jimin the most.

He was finally allowed to meet Jungkook and he was shedding tears with his mother.

The latter got emotional.

“You should go first Jimin”

Yoonji offered but Jimin shook his head. That not only left Yoonji but his mother surprised too.

“It's not me. You should go first”

He implied and Yoonji smiled. That actually was so nice of him.

The older lady nodded with a smile and stood up to walk towards the ICU where her son was.

A few minutes passed and no signs of Yoonji coming out. Jimin was expected to go next so he was waiting patiently but was nervous.

Soon Yoonji came out. But running. She came out running towards her husband and collapsing right after in his arms. She was sobbing as she clutched on her husband's shirt and Namjoon panicked

“W-What happened? W-Why are you Crying Yoon?!!”

He asked in a panicked way and Yoonji just cried out loud.

That actually sparked tears in Jimin's eyes as he looked at Yoonji crying without a stop.

After a while Yoonji sobbed her words out but that only left Jimin hopeless. He wasn't expecting it.

That actually was the breaking point. What If he doesn't recognise his mother?

However with Tears of sorrow and agony, Jimin slowly dragged himself to the ICU, entering it was like jumping from a cliff

He was nervous and would've thrown out.

“Let's see”

The moment of truth. He took the bold step and went direct into the ICU where Jungkook was kept.

He was shocked when he found Jungkook lying with his eyes open and staring at the ceiling with tears in his eyes.

He almost looked dead.

Jimin gathered the little more courage and called out.

“J-Jungkook”

He was checking whether he remembers his own name. And that did the trick. The latter tilted his head towards Jimin.

The younger was standing right by the door and the older looked squinting his eyes.

It was hurtful for Jimin when Jungkook was so confused.

He knew from this moment that Jungkook might not recover to remember him.

He forgot the Promise.

He smiled with tears in his eyes. The most hurtful reactions he could have.

And turned by his heels to leave.

A step forward

Then one more.

Three more and he waited for Jungkook to call but it never came.

He knew he should leave. He waited but nothing happened.

Jungkook can't remember him.

“I-I am sorry Jungkook. I have to leave”

He mumbled but audible enough for Jungkook to hear. And he looked at Jungkook for the very last time and turned his back again leaving

The moment was special right after.

“Then what ab-about the Promise Jimin?”