-ᴛʜᴇ qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ-

2

It was the next day when Taehyung found Jimin lying on the floor unconscious with puffy eyes....

Nothing was unusual now... It's nothing new for Jimin, He would always go to the room with the paintings and get panic attacks....

Taehyung was very much worried for the older one but Jimin seemed he wasn't in a need of help... Whenever Taehyung wanted to help, he would refuse right away....

Jimin's eyes fluttered open when Taehyung shaked him a little bit.... "D-Did I slept here last night?" Jimin questioned yawning and rubbing his eyes softly....

Taehyung wanted Coo at the older's actions but sealed it as Jimin doesn't like it early in the morning....

"Wake up Lazy Ass... We are always late because of You...!!!! " Taehyung whined as he pointed to the clock.....

It's 7:30 am and they will definitely be late if they don't get ready now.... As Soon As Jimin saw the time.... Only One word left his mouth and that too was a scream...."MOMMY"

Jimin's mother was a business icon herself but Jimin being the drama queen every morning lets his mother to do morning exercises unintentionally....

Jimin wasn't like an average teen.... he was totally dependent on his parents, It's not about money but Care and love his parents provided him...

Because of his daily nightmares and all Jimin wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone... Either his parents or Taehyung had to be present

Jimin got out of his bed and as soon as he stepped out of his bed, His mother was already knocking on the door....

Jimin quickly respond with a 'come in' and Jimin's mother entered with a bunch of clothes....

"Go Take a Shower Dear.... I am gonna arrange your clothes and shoes... then you can come down for your breakfast.. Ok" Jimin gave her his infamous eye smile and went to the shower...

It never gets old for Taehyung as he sees Mrs. Park taking care of Jimin like a small kid...

"Imo.. You had a meeting this morning, didn't you?" Taehyung asked as he sat on the bed with his legs crossed...

"Yeah.... " Taehyung was not only his friend but his cousin too... So He knew what his Imo does because of his parents...

"Aish, Still You came back home to prepare Chim for School" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows towards her....

"He's just a kid" Jimin's mother said with a smile....

"And I'm Younger than him... still Mom doesn't do anything like this" Taehyung scoffed at the thought of his mother.. His mother was a business icon just like Jimin's mother but never did she did anything like this for him...

"It's Ok... Forget about your Eomma... Your Imo is here for you..." She said as he pointed herself...

"I am great generous person you know?" She continued as they both giggled...

She placed the clothes on the bed neatly and shoes near the closet.... She took the rest of the clothes outside with her and left for the kitchen...

Jimin slowly stepped out of the shower with a towel that was as much as him... he wrapped himself in it like a burrito...

It's not his fault that his father would bring him all the long ass clothes.... He once tried cross dressing but the result was his father....

..... Cooed on him so much but later as he was dropping Jimin in his school, he spotted some boys looking at Jimin like a predator....