-ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ-

12

It's been a week since Jungkook last went College..... He was tensed with the overflow of memories... He certainly wasn't a good one to control himself well in front of Jimin...

It was chaos till now since he faints down if the death from the past life comes in front of him...

He was currently lying on his bed, thinking all the probabilities if Jimin remembers everything.... That's when someone knocked on the door of his room....

"Come in" Jungkook yelled out as he sat upright... His mother was at the door... "You need to be at the University not here....If something's wrong with you, Tell me... It's not like I don't support you but YOU HAVE TO BE AT UNIVERSITY RIGHT NOW... " She spoke up sternly....

"Now tell me if something's wrong" She demanded but think about it... what can he tell her... That he found his lover from past life and he wants his lover to be in his arms right now....

He shook his head before answering in a monotone, actually broken from crying every now and then....

"It's just I'm not feeling well... nothing else" It's just I'm scared to meet him again

She sighed "I know you are lying, Tell me when you feel like you can trust me enough" With that she left....

Jungkook sighed heavily before dragging himself out of the bed and getting ready....

As he reached the entrance of his University, he saw some graders waiting for him..... Then came some whispers... "I told you he will come today... I saw him coming"

He sighed for the second time before mumbling curses and frowned as he went in...

"I wonder what he is doing right now...." He mumbled as he entered his first class and the students in his major seemed pretty much unamused... It was like Jungkook was nearly a nobody for them...

He sat down and continued his classes and was glad he didn't have to face Jimin.... But it seems fate wasn't in his side... When the prof.entered the class... he gasped seeing Jungkook..... It was Lee Martin...

He composed himself as most of the students were gawking at him for sudden gasping.... "You... Jeon Jungkook, aren't you?" He asked and Jungkook was Dumbfounded...

He nodded anyways... "After the class... I have some things to discuss with you... Remain in your seat after the bell rings.." He ordered and Jungkook was annoyed...

It was long ass lecture of 1 hour and he was bored as hell since he wasn't much of a obedient student...

The bell rang and as per ordered, he stayed in his seat... It took the students a good five minutes to get out of the class....

After everyone was out, the lecturer went closer to him and took a seat in front of Jungkook....

"You are absent for one week, May I know why?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes towards Jungkook....

"I was sick" Question was simple, excuse is simple... That's it...

"Yesterday Your fellow mate fell down in the dance practice and broke her leg..." He said in a stern voice and waited for Jungkook to react but what he got was a frown... "And May I know why I am being delivered with that news Mr. Lee?"

Jungkook asked back which didn't actually surprised the lecturer since students in the freshers are particularly very rude among the University semesters...

"You will be the replacement for her in the Competition since she got her leg fractured" He announced and stood up picking his belongings with him.... "Y-You mean perform with the grader, Park Jimin?"

He stuttered as he got reminded that he was the selected before Lisa showed up.... What a coincidence that Lisa got her leg broken the previous day and the next day Jungkook is present....

The lecturer smirked before speaking up...." You seem pretty shocked... and terrified too.... Don't be, Park Jimin won't eat you alive..." With that being said, he left Jungkook there....

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW? HOW AM I GOING TO FACE HIM NOW.....

It's unexpectedly the work of fate and not coincidence, that no one can deny... It's somehow weird yet the promise from the past is beholding the fate... The feeling of Euphoria as well as nervousness is too much prevalent... He's scared Jimin might reject his memories of them to be false... He's scared he might mess up in explaining everything... He's scared if Jimin refuses to continue their relationship from the past lives... It was all a mess but what he forgot is that Love is all about courage to speak out their feelings....

If we don't gather courage to speak, Nothing is gonna change between the two....

Without the courage to pursue someone, it is nearly impossible to protect that particular someone too... Communication is the key here with a lot of courage to speak out your feelings.... Isolating oneself from others so that they don't know about your feelings is not a very proud thing to do... It only brings sadness and insanity...If you feel something, Confess... If you are fear rejection, It is you who is in loss....