-ɪᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢꜱ ᴩᴀɪɴ-

22

When Jungkook came out of the bathroom, his eyes searched every corner of the room for Jimin. But to his dismay Jimin wasn't there. 

"Where are you?" Jungkook mumbled as he looked behind the curtains, under the bed and everywhere. "JIMIN!!!" Jungkook called out but no...

No response was returned just silence, soon a thought struck him, he abruptly ran to his bed lifting the mattress immediately but "No way!!" His voice settled deep down as it was just merely a whisper.

"I-I JIMIN" Jungkook ran towards the rooms one by one opening the doors almost in an urgency. 

But no. Jimin was nowhere to be found. "H-He... No stay positive" Jungkook ensured himself as he twisted the knob of the room that was beside his room.

He opened the door and witnessed the most probable worst luck. "J-Jimin" Jungkook ran immediately towards Jimin engulfing him in a hug. Jimin was there sniffling holding his knee.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked rubbing circles on Jimin's back trying to soothe him. But Jimin sobbed even more. 

What seemed like an eternity a few minutes passed and Jimin broke the hug holding his fist out. Jungkook was confused but when Jimin opened his fist slowly, Jungkook was reminded how much ignorant he is.

Jimin was holding a necklace that was a replica of the one that Jungkook gifted him in the past. He is doomed. If any thing Jimin would question him a thousand things and that's the last thing he wants at least right now.

"W-Where did y-you-" Jungkook was cut off when Jimin stood up abruptly and placed the necklace on Jungkook's palm.

His face was still red with who knows what emotions, but he stopped sobbing instead just silent sniffs were heard.

 "I think I-I should S-Stay away from Y-You Hyung....Too much of pain and I-I don't know why"

✔✔

These were the last words Jungkook heard from Jimin and that was hours ago from now. The words were simple yet it pained Jungkook to the hell.

When Jimin said that to him and distanced himself almost immediately, Jungkook didn't uttered a thing. He was completely and utterly broken.

Never thought Jimin would do such a thing but was it Jimin's fault?

 It did the same harm to Jimin as well so the best solution he could think of is distancing himself from Jungkook.

"Jiminie, are you ok?" Jimin's mother asked him as he sat on the bed not uttering a single thing after she picked him up from the Jeons.

"I'm fine Mommy. Just tired from the practice session"  Jimin lied and his mother can easily detect that but decided to shut up.

"Whenever you feel like talking I'm here, just with you" With that she left.

Jimin's tears immediately found their way out as he settled himself in the corner of the room soon after. His silent sobs were just the trailer and he wasn't aware enough...

"I'm sorry Hyung....I don't know" He mumbled sobbing softly covering his face by his dainty hands. A minimal pain took over his upper abdomen as he cried. He didn't knew but what he did definitely laced pain along even more now. 

✔✔

Next chapter spoiler

"I should better die than being without you. My Angel Prince" 

"JUNGKOOK NO"