-ᴛɪʟʟ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ-

29

It went like that for a wholesome two months where Jimin would always be with Jungkook. It was true that Jimin did go to School but everyday after school, he would return to Jungkook, who was still lying there in the hospital bed.

"What are the chances now?" He questioned as he looked at the Doctor who was treating Jungkook all these months.

"Near to 5 maybe" He answered as Jimin smiled bowing and thanking him. It was the chances on how Jungkook was gonna heal. 

Jungkook had his plaster removed from his leg a week ago and Jimin was quite happy since then. 

Right now Jimin was talking to Jungkook about his day. The latter might seem cheerful in front of Jungkook but was quite not as happy while in school or elsewhere.

He always skipped lunch, staying on the terrace from where Jungkook fell. He just stared at the fencing that were placed right after a week from when the incident took place.

He was getting thin and thinner day by day. He would sit there for the whole lunch break either alone or with Taehyung who would console him most of the times.

He would stay there glancing everywhere and try to feel everything at once. Remembering how vulnerable Jungkook was when he spared the final glance to him the very last time months ago, How they were attracted to each other in the very first meeting.

Sweet or bitter Jimin tend to remind himself everything in that 40 minutes of break everyday.

Even with Jungkook he would cry silently in a corner where his lover won't hear him. The days were hell for Jimin as they pass by.

"I love you till Eternity Jungkook. Hope you know it by now" Jimin smiled as he placed his hand over Jungkook's and laid down his head by the empty side of the bed

A few minutes later he could feel his hand being squeezed but he could care less when Jungkook didn't even looked like he had life when Jimin glanced up.

“Maybe I will be going with you this time again”