-ꜱɪɴꜱ-

11

"Chim, Why don't you just sleep? It was a long night" Jungkook said as he smirked... Jimin gasped as he hit Jungkook's chest playfully...

"You are too much" Jimin snuggled himself in Jungkook's arms... but little did they knew someone was there, Spying them.. Eavesdropping...

"So This is why they had matching necklaces, huh? Disgusting...." The person scoffed as he went away smirking towards the King's Chamber...

The King was returning from the kingdom with his ministers, discussing some state matters... The latter went all the way to the King and bowed in respect, greeting the king...." Your Majesty..."

"Yes General..." The King replied as he saw urgency in the person's behavior....

"Prince Jimin has committed a sin.....I witnessed the situation and ran for your sake" The person said with fake panic in their voice.....

The king visibly tensed up... "How's it possible?" It's hard to believe that Jimin would do anything bad... not because he's the Prince but because Jimin was a pure soul and completely kind person... why will he commit any sin? Right?

"I witnessed it Your Majesty...If you don't trust me, I can take you there" The person said bowing again...

"Proceed" That's when The person leaded the way to Jungkook's chamber....The king was visibly confused why they would take him to The Jeon Prince's chamber but when he peeked from the window curtain.... He saw Prince Jimin and Prince Jungkook snuggled up together with no clothes, just a cloth sheet over them....

It was shameful, Completely... he broke into pieces... He raised his son but can't deny that what he was doing was wrong.... He can't be with Jungkook, more specifically a man... This is against nature's rules...

He gulped and turned to the person and whispered only one thing.... "Let them be for now... We will discuss this tomorrow..." With that being said the King went to his Chamber with a broken heart and disturbed mind...

On the other hand Both the lovers weren't aware of anything that's happening behind their backs.....

It was the next day when both Jimin and Jungkook woke up too early and went out... No one knows about them so no one really stopped them....

"Catch me if you can..." Jimin ran in a white gown what seemed like a kimono... towards the white petal lake....

"S-Stop Chim..." Jungkook called out from behind chasing his Chim... Indeed beautiful... It was snowing that turned the lake into white heaven

"Wait...." Jungkook caught him in his arms as both fell on the bridge filled with snow....

It was fluffy... "Kookie" he whined as Jungkook wasn't letting him go.... He was lying on Jungkook's chest

Jungkook hummed in response... the person gave up and lied peacefully instead of protesting against Jungkook

"I love you Chim" Jungkook confessed holding the person's hands out....

"I love you too Koo..... Ahhhh Appa.. I-I w-wasn't" Jimin was dragged by his father... He couldn't complete his words as a tight slap landed on his face

Jungkook protested but was held by father.... His emotions got overwhelmed as he saw his love dragged by someone by his hair... Jungkook's heart broke seeing the person suffer....