-ᴜᴩɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ-

4

(credits to the real creator)

"Jimin.. H-He..." Jimin's mother was in utter shock.. "Isn't it beautiful..." Jimin asked all of a sudden...

Jimin's mother was finding it hard to speak... Jimin never drew anyone else than the person who looked like Prince...

Jimin refused to draw his parents too.... but him Who is he?... "Y-Yes dear it's beautiful b-but who is he?"

That hit Jimin hard... Who was he? Why did Jimin draw him.... Why does he look like the person he sees in his nightmare? Why does he saw him in school? Was he really the person in Jimin's dreams

"I-I don't know...." Jimin stuttered out backing off the painting....

"I LOVE YOU JIMINIE..... FOREVER"

Jimin felt someone calling him.... confessing to him again... Calling him to be with them....

"Jiminie Love Please don't leave me...."

"I won't... I-I won't leave y-you" Jimin's mother was frozen at place.... Jimin was calling out for someone again....

She finally moved towards him running when Jimin collapsed Yelling... "PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM"

"Jimin Dear please calm down honey... please" Jimin's Mother tried soothing him.... she lowered herself as she hugged him bring him close to her...

Jimin came to his senses when the calls stopped... his heart beating ever so fast... He was sweating bad as he panted.... His mother sighed in relief as her tears came out of her eyes....

It's hard for her to see Jimin so vulnerable.... it's been years since he started becoming like this....

He was 7 when he started yelling in his sleep about leaving his Kookie alone...

They took Jimin to several hospitals, therapists, psychologists and everything but nothing worked... They always would conclude Jimin was a trauma victim but never in his life Jimin saw anything like that.. murders or anything.... He experienced nothing.... His 18 years of life were normal......but he's totally different...

Jimin's mother was sure Jimin is related to the person in the painting somehow but never dared to bring out the topic to anyone but now Who is this second person?...

"Mommy... Am I a mental patient?" Jimin asked as he was still hugging his mother... both on the floor...

Her eyes widened as she pulled away from the hug... "N-No Of course not dear.... You are perfectly fine...Y-you are just different..." That was her response every time Jimin asked anything...

Jimin sighed as he stood up and help her get up too...

After the talk... his mother left the room and he proceeded towards the painting.... he stroked his hand over it lightly...."You are the Person I see everyday... Aren't you?" Jimin smiled a little on his words... He found the person but what to say... A Upgraded Version...

He dragged one of his earlier painting and comparing them he concluded "You are Upgraded Version Indeed" A sudden cheeky grin over took his expressions....

"You found me"

"You found me"

"Yeah... I found you" Jimin replied but was confused.... Who was he replying to?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Coming up next Chapter 👇🏻

"Are you really really really sure about this?"

Jimin smiled as he pecked on Jungkook's nose "I'm 105% sure..."