-ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ-

17

Jungkook was strolling around the very next day to clear off his mind when  he witnessed Jimin going out of the kingdom gates...He wanted to follow but he had to get the consent from the king of the Jeon Dynasty...

He went straight to the royal chamber of his father and immediately found him there...."Enter"

"How may I succor you, Son?" His father asked as he continued searching for something...."I wanted your consent to be able to move out of the gates of The Park Kingdom and socialise.... It would be your kind consideration if you let me have that opportunity, King Jeon"

It was a fair request from Jungkook's side but what his father asked was "Will Prince Jimin chaperone you?"

There was a hesistant pause at the moment but he was reminded that someone's got his back and he didn't hesitate ...."Prince Jimin had already left for the trail in the woods and I was asked to gain the consent then move there with Prince Namjoon and Prince Seokjin from the Kim Dynasty"

The lie was worth a try since Prince Seokjin and Prince Namjoon were the only ones that will help him from this form of worry.....

"If it's the manifestation, I am obliged to let you endeavor"  The King was convinced and it was Jungkook who had to persuade Prince Namjoon and Prince Seokjin.....

He didn't really had a hard time convincing the Archdukes of the Kims' but the problem was that The Princes knew Jungkook was upto something....

They straightaway went out towards the woods but Jungkook wanted to go through the local area so he went without a horse and strolled around the town with a type of mask on....

On his way after a long time, he saw Jimin near a flower stall...He was helping a Halmeoni sell flowers and because of his status people were automatically drawn to the shop....

Jungkook just watched him doing that when Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder...."What are you implementing Prince Jungkook?" He was caught...

He slowly turned around to see Prince Namjoon with Prince Seokjin with crossed arms....."zilch"

"We clearly witnessed you eyeballing Prince Jimin" Prince Seokjin implied in a stringent tone as his visions peered on Jimin....

"What's your objective Prince?" Prine Namjoon asked this time and Jungkook sighed..."Let's have a talk somewhere else" 

Both the Archdukes of Kims' nodded as they went towards a lone lane...

"You must know about the friendship that me and Prince Jimin hold, don't you?" Jungkook asked as he gained a nod from both of them....."Well Prince Jimin Confessed his love for me the day before in the meadows"

Jungkook looked at them once again and found them eagerly listening, "What's wrong in that?" Prince Seokjin asked in the pause...

"T-The problem is that it isn't brotherly love, it's romantic" It was the time when Jungkook was expecting them to say something ill about him or Prince Jimin But surprisingly none of it came....

"Here I thought You were trying to kill him" Prince Seokjin huffed out as he looked at Prince Namjoon in undazed way...

The homonorms didn't affect them.....Miracle...

"Y-You are-" Jungkook couldn't speak anything just stop in between and stare at them with awe..."We are nowhere in the position to oppose anyone's love interests....Prince Jungkook" Prince Namjoon claimed as he let out a chuckle..."You are not going to dispraise us for being this way?" Jungkook asked in awe and Prince Seokjin shook his head...

"We don't decide who loves who...It's destiny what brings us together, so if you feel the same strong bond of love....Go for it" Prince Namjoon emphasized and Jungkook nodded in understanding...

The Kims' siblings were indeed wise....

"I'm Coming for you Jimin"