-ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ yᴏᴜ-

27

As per said Jimin was taken to Jungkook almost immediately. Jimin's father was now being an entire support for Jimin to walk and it broke his heart to see his son suffer without a thing with the said boy Jungkook.

He was 100% sure Jimin drew someone and it was definitely Jungkook. Even if he doesn't want to believe, he still had to because seeing Jimin now caring for someone he met a few days was sure some sort of soulmate thing.

Jimin sat frozen beside Jungkook's stretcher as the nurse treated his incised wound. He was staring just straight to Jungkook and wasn't saying anything. He now regrets ever leaving Jungkook alone.

Soon the nurse did her work and left the boys alone so that Jimin could talk but Jimin seemed to have no plans on talking it out.

Even after the Nurse left Jimin didn't made a sound to communicate. Just stared and stared till he felt his heart calm down.

He sighed softly after it seemed like minutes of just staring, and spoke up.

"I'm still waiting Jungkook" Jimin said and after a well the emotions he was trying to hide came up clear and flowed through his eyes in the form of tears.

He could hear Jungkook's heartbeats picking up a pace and he knew he caused it with his words. It was dangerous and he chuckled slowly placing his hand on Jungkook's plastered head, caressing it lightly before the heart beats any more faster.

"Take your time Kookie. I'm not going anywhere. Time heals every wound. Let it heal the guilt and pain altogether"

Jungkook's cardiac monitor was no longer indicating rapid heart beats but now low and relaxed.

For the first time after the incident, Jimin was so calmed and was relaxed. He was worried, true but he was now a bit good after seeing Jungkook respond in an unexpected way.

He knew he can't pressurize Jungkook to wake up but he could give him several beliefs that Jimin will always be there, he can take his time to heal and etcetera.

“I'm Still with you”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am too lazy to write so I'll just paste it.

I have three drafts and I wanted to publish them. If anyone's interested in knowing what type they are can go to the book called 'The Forced Alpha Mates' in my id and skip to the last chapter to look into the descriptions. I wanted to bring the pictures here but Wattpad is playing hide and seek with me. Whenever I try to put a picture it exits the page.