-ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀy ʟᴀɴᴇ-

7

"The Fresher and Sophomore Dance Majors and the Dance Club students are requested to join the respective teachers, Kim Lya, Lee Martin and Byun HangYun In the dance studio that was reserved for the dance club.. Thank you"

Both Jimin and Jungkook knew that they had to move so they did....

But in different ways...Jungkook took the short way through the college canteen while Jimin took a comparatively longer route that passes the School student council room.....

Jungkook was already there when Jimin arrived with Tae-min.....a fellow classmate....

Everyone were gathered there peacefully forming a circle around the teachers.......Jungkook wasn't the centre of attraction now...It was Jimin...

Jimin was popular himself like Jungkook but a bit more to be accurate....

The elder students like the sophomores or the seniors....or even his own year mates aren't interested in him...He was famous within the grade students but Jimin had a different effect on everyone...

Park Jimin was the most popular person among the college students as well as the graders.....Grade students are interested as Jimin was a perfect role model... He was smart, kind, well mannered, Campus beauty and everything....No one envied him though except some Younger grade girls ...

The Seniors were interested because Jimin was a complete Beauty on its own..Even girls admired him for his gracefulness...

Jimin now was completely under vision as Mrs.Lya chose him....

Lee Martin, the lecturer of Freshers came out with a mike and a speaker...

"Students, Today I am gonna announce a real blessing to the Dance Majors.... This particular something never happened but the main head stream school decided to extend the opportunities and allow Two students to represent the School... One being from Club Grade students and other being from University Dance majors"

Sudden gasps were heard from the circle... everybody looking at Jimin as it was sure Jimin is the dance gem but Who could be the dance major who gets paired up with Jimin.....

After some awkward seconds Mrs. Lya stepped forward taking the mike from Martin....

"Park Jimin, Student of the 11th grade will be participating as a representation from the school premises, The University participant would be chosen now and the further details will be announced by Mr. Hangyun, Thank you"

She passed the mike to the lecturer of the sophomores....

"An University Participant would be chosen right now.. Right here......The freshers and the sophomores are requested to step forward and others who are the grade students are requested to move back to their classes.... Except Park Jimin"

As told the grade students all went back to their classes leaving the freshers and sophomores in a line....

Jimin moved aside towards Mrs. Lya... "Jimin please perform a piece so the others can follow and we chose the best one..." Mr. Martin said as he looked at Jimin...

At the last It was Jungkook who was chosen.... Of course You would think that but... Nope it wasn't Jungkook... It was Lisa..

She was a really admirable dance major... she was a sophomore and was real deal of kindness.. She was a very good friend of Lucas and clearly knew Jimin...

Actually both of them knew each other...."Noona I can't wait to work with you" Jimin squealed as he pulled Lisa into a bone crushing hug...

Jungkook just stood there awkwardly staring at their interactions and scoffed... "This is absurd"

With that he was about to leave when he Jimin hummed something that caught Jungkook attention and he stopped completely....Before he knew he was sent to a deep memory lane....

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Jungkook was bored and wanted to visit Jimin at midnight... It was dangerous for him to sneak out right now... The guards in this dynasty are no joke...

... Jungkook was standing near the window of the royal tent room deciding whether to sneak out or not... It may risk his life but still It's Jimin for whom he's doing this so let be and When he's opened the window to Jump but suddenly a face was revealed..... Jungkook could swear he nearly screamed

But the face was familiar... "Prince Jimin?" Jimin smiled sweetly as Jungkook helped him get in... "What are you doing here, Prince?"

"I'm here to see my friend Prince Jungkook .... But it seems you hid my friend... Where is Kookie Hyung?" Jimin narrowed his eyes as he intensely glared at Jungkook....

Jungkook gulped and both burst into laughter.... "Jimin... you are too much..." Jungkook said as Jimin jumped on top of him pulling the older into a bone crushing hug...

"Hyung.... I came to meet you and you are considering me Prince..." Jimin pouted as he pulled away... "... I told you we are friends and we should eliminate the honorifics"

Jungkook chuckled as both of them sat down on the bed.... "What brought you here Minnie?" Jungkook asked as he ruffled Jimin's hair messing up the perfect bun on Jimin's head.... It's not like Jimin minded... "I wrote a song while I was in the meadows yesterday.."

Jungkook nodded smiling affectionately...."I am all ears"

He started humming the verse as he began singing too...

혼자 주저 앉아
생각에 만 커져가
언제부터 넌 날 아프게 했던가
너 조차도 모르잖아

(First few lyrics from promise)

Then back to reality... Jungkook was pulled back from his trance when he realised he was singing along Jimin's humming.....It was real awkward but when all the memories came to live in front of Jungkook's eyes..... his eyes filled with sorrow and saw Jimin staring at him with big big eyes and tears rolling down....

He most likely had two options now...

(a) Approach Jimin.... (b) Run....

He chose the second and ran at his ultimate speed.... he ran towards the terrace and settled there with tears in his eyes... Head aching with loads of memories from past live....He leaned on the wall hugging his knees letting out muffled sobs....

It was then when he realised.... He remembered everything.... Jimin.... Minnie... Chim... Everything was clear in his mind now.... but he can't forget how the people gathered together and murdered both of them because they were different from others....

Because they achieved happiness and the people were too narrow-minded to understand and destroyed everything... EVERYTHING...