-ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ-

34

Jimin's breathe hitched as he heard the words and a gasp left his mouth right after as he saw Jungkook struggling to sit from his rest.

"Oh my!"

He paced fast towards Jungkook as he helped him sitting down properly, resting his head on pillows stacked together.

"Thank you for waiting"

Jungkook mumbled to which Jimin found pretty much emotional and dried sets of tears were all replaced with new ones.

Seeing these Jungkook was about to lean forward to comfort tge sobbing lover of his but to much of his dismay, he started to cough and turned his head the other side.

Jimin panicked and his tears immediately stopped and he asked hurriedly as he leaned forward instead and patted Jungkook's back.

"Are you okay?!!?"

To which Jungkook just smiled and returned to his previous gesture

"I'm ok. How about you?"

He asked in the most casual way as if he wasn't sick at all.

"Umm- better than you"

Jimin added before sighing and letting Jungkook rest on the pillows comfortably. Meanwhile Jungkook just chuckled at the youngerʼs words.

"Will You mind me um- asking if-"

Jimin paused as he was hesitating but if not now than when. So he went ahead and spoke up

"If- IF YOU STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND STILL love me"

It started with a loud yell and ended with a murmur.

It was embarrassing yet he needed to reconfirm till the end of it.

Jimin already closed his eyes in nervousness and was about to cry when he heard no words or anything from Jungkook.

He slowly opened his eyes to see Jungkook holding his own mouth tight as he suppressed his laughter.

A pout crept on Jimin's face as he watched Jungkook trying to calm down.

"Do you still think, I don't remember who you are?"

Jungkook asked all of a sudden with a interested glint in his face as he stared towards Jimin and the younger just let out nervous chuckles

"I-I don't want to assume that you remember me and our promise."

Jimin just mumbled and Jungkook's eyes softened as they zeroed at Jimin's innocent yet insecure words.

"Look at me Jimin."

Jungkook said and Jimin zeroed his eyes on Jungkook who sat straight and cleared his throat.

"I, Jeon Jungkook officially and sincerely declare that I remember my first lover, Park Jimin, whom I once mistook as a princess-"

Jimin giggled at those words as Jungkook continued

"And-"

He paused and looked at Jimin once again with adoring eyes and confessed

"I remember what our Promise was. The Promise that beheld our life and souls. Our Promise"

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

📜📜📜📜

How was it?

I hope you all Vote for it and the previous chapters too. There are readers who are anonymous who I hope I see their accounts soon after they vote if possible 🔜