-ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ-

18

Jungkook was pacing back and forth as Jimin was finding the song.... Nervousness to the level of death... He just couldn't digest the fact that He's going to Dance with Jimin...

Difficult....it was difficult to even breathe now....Jimin was done...A song was played and he turned to Jungkook wgo wad busy strolling around, biting his nails....Jimin chuckled....

"Hyung....You done?" Jungkook finally took a look towards him to see Jimin smiling...

Jungkook stopped as he glanced at Jimin and chuckled nervously before nodding.....

Jimin was playing 'Filter'...... Erotic.....

Jungkook was sweating, too much that he could feel his body heat up faster than usual without doing anything... Trouble alert!!!! His system was jammed up...

Jimin approached Jungkook with a smile that soon faded into a sly grin.... The first half of the performance was Salsa....

And Jungkook didn't knew that... Jimin went closer and closer, Jungkook too went back and back as Jimin soon pinned him on the wall....

"Why are you backing away Hyung?" Jimin asked in a daring tone as he looked straight into his eyes.... "What's the problem?"

"Mention of the Dance Form please" Jungkook replied with a squeaked muffled voice as he lowered his head... "Salsa"

Jungkook visibly gulped.... Jimin backed away as his innocent side jumped out of nowhere to explain... "Lisa Noona was there so Mrs. Lya chose Salsa for the first half and my solo in the second half.... She submitted the song and dance forms to the head organiser so it can't be changed..." Jimin explained patiently as Jungkook moved front with a nod....

"Show me the moves" Jungkook wanted to know at least what to do... Whenever he comes closer Jimin, Flashbacks dwell close that's why He's in trouble again... It wasn't that easy then it seemed

Jimin came closer as he took Jungkook's hand, putting it on his lean waist and other one taking his hand....

It was the basic thing first so no worries but what happened next made Jimin shook....

In the deep brown orbs of the older one, Jimin could see a whole different story of pain... Wonder he never noticed

Jimin without a word stared and stared till something really shocking came in his mind.... A memory... a painful one.... something he could never have imagined will hurt him like this

"Hyung.... What are you doing here?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jungkook who followed him till his chamber.... "I have something to talk about"

Jimin couldn't help but to be a little hopeful but he never expected more though.... Jungkook would clearly be disgusted by now so he didn't move the confession further...

Jimin just smiled through his pain and sadness.... A wave of lone misery hit him...."Oh I was just here to ask you something"

Jungkook couldn't form words to it's the only excuse he could have.... Jimin timidly answered "Yes"

Jimin was breaking down even more when Jungkook smiled at him... But what he didn't see was that Jungkook wad smiling at him sadly and not the normal "Can you accompany me to your kingdom the next day?" 

Oh, Jimin hoped a little too much... Jimin however nodded and went in his chamber leaving Jungkook outside of the chamber...

Jimin didn't know what he expected... but a little more won't have hurt... Jungkook being so nice even after the confession hurt him... He should've known that it would hurt after....