-ʙᴇᴛʀᴀyᴇᴅ-

24

"JUNGKOOK NO"

It was of no use now. 

Jungkook closed his eyes and hugged the solemn memories that were buried deep inside and jumped.

It was a 3 story building and the Chances of Jungkook surviving are at the lowest. 

Jimin was just there frozen. Everything fell apart in him. Every hope he gathered a few seconds ago collapsed like a house of cards. 

His mind went blank, his body gave up. People were shouting and yelling. The teachers and Professors rumbling downstairs for Jungkook, meanwhile many students looked down from the terrace to see Jungkook's fallen body.

Jimin lost every hope here itself. As his body gave up, Taehyung caught him in the right time and the next moment Jimin just wanted to see Jungkook.

He gave his life once and now he can do it twice too. 

"T-Take me to J-Jungkook" Those were his words. "No H-Hyung, Y-Yo-"

"Take. me." Taehyung sighed in defeat as he saw Jimin fighting for his breathe. Jimin's heart was thumping hard and all he could feel was pain and betrayal.

"He p-promised me" He mouthed with tears wailing down as Taehyung supported his entire being downstairs.

Jimin once he stood at the very end of the stairs started sobbing once again and a unknown strength entered his body and he ran pushing everybody in the scene.

 Sobbing, screaming to get aside, that's what Jimin was doing among thousands of students.

Heart broken every now and then when he couldn't find his way but when he saw his teachers forming a circle, he ran towards them.

He pushed everybody aside with all his remaining strength and the next thing he witnessed broke him in every possible way. He stopped right there.

There. There lied a body covered with blood gushing out continuously and his back facing them. It was him. It was Jungkook.

Jimin failed. He failed to save his lover. Every hope shattered with every passing second. 

At this point Jimin pushed aside every teacher aside as he settled himself by his knees beside the body and stared at Jungkook's now unconscious body blankly and soon a scream erupted his mouth.

He felt betrayed. He felt hurt and all he think was 'It happened because of me'

"J-JUNGKOOK- W-wake up..P-Please W-Wake up-" 

It was just his cries which were clear to him. He flipped Jungkook's body almost immediately as he leaned in and hugged the body and started crying over and over telling Jungkook to wake up.

Blood was everywhere and both the boys were covered with it. The scene was traumatizing and reminded Jimin of his previous encounter. Their Death.

The teachers saw this heartbreaking scene and concluded they should part him now from Jungkook, before his parents and ambulance arrives.

"H-He- Y-You Promised m-me. W-We will stay t-together. P-People will a-accept us n-now..........P-PLEASE Y-YOU CAN'T DO T-THIS TO ME-" 

It looked as heartbreaking as it actually seemed. Everyone whoever present there, regardless if anyone knows what Jungkook meant to Jimin cried. No one left. No one

The sorrowful sobs of Jimin made everyone feel sad and broken all along. 

Teacher Lya moved forward and tried to support Jimin's body to stand up but Jimin wasn't having it. He didn't wanted to part from Jungkook. 

He took the oath to stay together with Jungkook, dead or alive. And he'll follow this no matter what happens.

"LEAVE ME-" Jimin yelled taking aback Mrs. Lya who was pushed backwards. Jimin indeed won't leave his lover alone at any costs.

With his heart aching and mind going blank Jimin couldn't think straight.

"Y-You promised J-Jungkook. W-We will live together, D-Die together. Y-You said you would w-wait for me i-if I'm late. Y-You c-can't do t-this to me a-again-" 

All you could hear now was Jimin's sobs and helpless cries for Jungkook.

He could feel his heart shrink time to time. He was holding Jungkook's head on his lap and one hand on Jungkook's palm, clutching it tightly. Yet the grip loosened.

"I-I will f-follow you to death t-too Jungkook" Jimin admitted as he sobbed but then. he stopped.

He stopped completely. He felt the grip tightening, slowly and steadily. He stared for a second and then. 

"S-SOMEBODY C-CALL THE A-AMBULANCE"