-ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ-

20

Jimin was hesitating that day to go there with Jungkook...Jungkook wanted him to go to Arakan meadows instead of the kingdom tour...Jimin never wanted to die like he wants now...

They were already in the place where they were last time, Jimin was just staring at the empty sky, meanwhile Jungkook looking at him instead...

Jimin can't anymore, "Why are you doing this to me?" He voiced out and Jungkook stared at him as if he saw a ghost...

"What are you talki...." Jungkook was cut off when he finally saw liquid peaking out of Jimin's dainty eyes...

"Why do you have to be so acceptable? Why so pleased with the accord?" Jimin asked as tears flowed down wetting his cheeks, yet he wasn't reacting much...

"I never intended to make you weep, I-I" Jungkook was at loss of words, Jimin abruptly glanced at him with a expressionless face, tears still flowing...."It hurts enough"

"L-Listen J-Ji...." Jungkook tried voicing out his thoughts but Jimin wasn't ready to hear out anything...he started sobbing placing his hand on his clothed chest and kneeling down harshly...

"I-I WHY!!?? I APOLOGIZE, I REGRET THEN WHY?" Jimin cried out between his sobs...

Jungkook had enough, he immediately lost control and held Jimin by his arms and made him stand up harshly...

Jimin was caught off guard with the sudden movement, and the next moment he knew was his lips captured by another pair of lips...

They stayed like this for a minute with just lips connected, and Jungkook pulled away slowly then pulling him closer again for a tight hug....Jimin there stood like that straight and Jungkook leaned in, his face resting on Jimin's shoulder....

"You complete me Jimin" The words came out of Jungkook and Jimin came out to lost his senses...

"I-I-" Jimin was speechless...What is up with the sudden confession...

Jungkook pulled away again to examine Jimin's reactions and when he removed his arms from Jimin,Jimin immediately lifted his hand and brought it near his lips..

Jungkook chuckled, he expected Jimin to react and this type of reaction wasn't bad either...

Jungkook was smiling as he was reminded of his confession...Jimin was awestruck that time, he was really naive...

Innocent...That's what Jungkook describes Jimin...Among all the beautiful memories, Jungkook still remembers what happened in Jimin's birthday...A verge of tears leaving his eyes...

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you"