38. Season's Greetings (Minju)

This was supposed to be a two part oneshot, but due to time constraints I was not able to do so. Hope you still like it though and wishing you all the best this Christmas. :)

"Oppa, wake up! You promised to go with us shopping today!"

"Just.....give me five more minutes, okay?"

"Yah, come on or else we'll tell Minju-unnie that you're slacking off again!"

Once you heard your girlfriend's name, you quickly got up from your bed, only to see two giant babies in front of you.

Both of them were laughing at you, which also made you chuckle a bit.

"See Wonyoung-ah, it works every time!" Yujin said to the bunny who was with her.

"Now, why don't you two get out of my room first so I can get ready, all right? By the way, where's Eunbi-noona?" You asked them.

"She's already in the living room along with Yena-unnie. She's the one who told us to wake you up." Wonyoung told you."

"I see. Well, I won't be long. Tell them I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay!" The two then exited the room, leaving you to get ready.

"All right Y/N, this is going to be a special day. As their manager, it's also your job to make them enjoy this year's Christmas too, especially Minju, of course." You thought to yourself.

After a few minutes, you went towards the living room, where you found some of the members waiting for you to get ready.

"I'm sorry for waking up late today, noona." You said.

"It's okay Y/N. After all, we all went home from the company much later than usual. What's important is that you're here now. Are you ready?" Eunbi asked you.

"Yes I am. Wait, so it's just going to be the five of us today?" You asked them.

"The others went to do some shopping themselves. Hyewon-unnie and Kkura-unnie don't want to leave the dorms yet. They're both busy playing the new console they have." Yena said to you.

"Ah okay. Thanks for telling me, Yena-ya." You answered.

"What's the matter, oppa? Do you feel disappointed that Minju's not coming with us?" Yena teased you.

"N-no, it's not like that! B-but yeah, I was hoping that she's going to be here too, but I guess it's fine." You said to them.

"Aww! Don't worry oppa, Minju-unnie went shopping with Chaeyeon-unnie today. They said that they're buying something special for you." Wonyoung assured you.

"Is that so? Well that's good then. Okay, shall we head out now?"

"Sure, if you're ready Y/N. Let's go."

With you driving the van, you took the four of them to the mall to shop for the items they need for their Christmas celebration.

As you expected, the girls were taking a lot more time than they told you. Assuring them that it's no problem at all, you went to a donut shop to wait for them instead.

You ordered something to eat while you wait for them, as you haven't had any breakfast yet since you woke up.

Picking a spot where there's no person around, you took a seat as you prepare to dig in.

You then took your phone, looking at the many pictures you and Minju had taken ever since you started your relationship with her.

"I still can't believe that we're together now, Minju-ya. I promise, I'll do what I can to become the best guy who will always make you feel special every day." You thought to yourself.