102B. Christmas and New Year Special: It's Okay Pt. 2 (Giselle/Sakura)

Requested By: Be-My-Eyes

Genres: Angst and Fluff

Y/N's POV:

Saku-chan,

As another year goes, we must welcome a new beginning.

It sounds too simple for anyone to do, but not when you're a person who still tries to cling unto their past.

But here I am, still reminiscing about that painful day that we spent together.

I never thought that both you and I would have to go through such suffering, for the bond that we share was so strong that we thought that nothing could separate us.

The tears that we shed before we parted ways had only meant one thing, and that neither of us was willing to let go of what we had.

But fate was indeed cruel, even more so when we should have spent that day in bliss, away from all the worries and problems that constantly surrounded us.

Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing for me to do, but I was powerless to try and go against what your loved ones wanted for you.

Sorrow and guilt filled my fragile heart, unsure how I will be able to continue with my life without you.

I knew that after I wake up the next morning, you'll no longer be by my side.

The days that you and I once had will just be a precious memory, though I vowed not to forget it.

It's the least that I can do for both our sake, for I believe that doing so will prove that what we had together will always have a meaning.

Nothing can change that, no matter how much time passes.

You will always be my first love, and I will always be grateful for that.

But as always, time always goes so quickly, regardless of how we feel.

It's already been five years since that day, and a lot has changed, both for you as well as I.

As I was writing this letter to you, I can't help but feel nostalgic.

I never expected that we would be able to see each other again after so long, and I can't wait for that day to come.

But until then, I hope that my feelings will be able to reach you through this, and I know that it will.

I also find it relieving that in a way, fate might not be as cruel as we thought it was all this time.

Although there's a chance that I won't be able to stop myself, I will try my best not to let my own emotions get the better of me.

I could still recall that day when you told me that I was too sensitive, and that still holds true even at present.

Perhaps I will remain as such for the rest of my days, all because it's a part of who I am.

Still, I have to respect the fact that both of us had already moved on, for I know how much he cares for you too, maybe even more than I did before.