73A. 100K Reads Special: One For Two Part 1 (Minju/Jiheon)

Here's a special oneshot that I wrote as thanks for supporting my book. The heroines I chose for this story are inspired by Arbiter-Neko's book, titled Be Mine. I hope you guys check it out too if you haven't already. 

Genre: Fluff, Comedy (mostly in part 2)

"Eomma, I'll be leaving now." You said as you were about to head outside for school.

"All right, my son. But don't forget to buy the groceries before you go home, okay?"

"Sure, I won't forget them."

After bidding goodbye to your mother, you began to slowly walk towards the train station. Leaving your house at a much earlier time is something that you prefer to do, for you always tend to walk at a slow pace, admiring the quiet but pleasant scenery of the same street where your home is located.

Today, you expect nothing but an ordinary but peaceful school day ahead of you. First, your exams are already done, and that you're confident that you did well like usual. Second, you expect everyone to be in a happier mood starting this week, as your school's annual festival is just right around the corner.

"Hmm, I wonder what our class is going to do for this year. I hope it's not another weird cafe or something like that. Yeji and Jisu's ideas are always out of this world, but they sure overdid it last year. Well, this year's festival is going to be our last, so I bet they're not going to hold back with their "creativity" like before." You thought, as you felt a gentle breeze blew past you, making you feel a lot better for the day ahead.

Once you reached the train station, you noticed that your friend is already waiting for you. The moment you went closer to her, she began smiling and waving at you like a kid. But for you, there's no better way to start your morning than to see her beautiful eye smile.

"Y/N-oppa, over here!" She said to you, making you walk a bit faster towards her.

"Good morning, Jiheon-ah. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." You greeted her.

"No you didn't, oppa. I just got here a few minutes before you arrived." She said while slowly moving closer to you with her phone in hand.

She then began to open her camera app and took a selca with you, catching you by surprise.

"Yah, why do you always take a picture of us every morning, Jiheon-ah?" You scolded her.

"Huh? You don't like it anymore?" She replied while pouting.

"It's not that I don't like it. I don't see any reason why you always do it, that's why."

"Hehe. That's a secret. Oh look, the train is here. Let's go!"

She then took your hand and dragged you towards the train, making sure that you are both seated together like she usually does.

You can't help but be happy having a caring friend like her with you. It's one of the many reasons why your enthusiasm when going to school every day never faded.

The train ride towards the academy where you're both studying goes about 30 minutes, and Jiheon will make use of this time by either talking with you nonstop about her school activities, or she would sleep on your shoulder until you arrived. You didn't mind either of course, for you always listen to her attentively when she does the former, or made sure that she's comfortable if it's the latter. It became a daily routine for the two of you, that's why you had gotten used to it so easily.