61. Jealousy (Jiheon)

requested by: Ahri_Is_MINE

"Jiheon-ah, you can stop crying now. But damn, this latest episode really hit the feels like a truck would." You said while trying to comfort her.

"I know.....but.....I didn't expect for it to end like that....." She said as she continues to bawl at your chest.

"Aish, if you don't stop crying, then I'll leave you here. School is about to close. We have to lock the clubroom now before it gets dark." You told her.

"Y/N, you meanie....."

"Huh? Why would you say that?"

"Hmph. Fine, let's just go."

Thus you both stood up from your seat as you prepare to end your club activities for today. Jiheon turns off the projector as you return the chairs back to where they're stored. Being the only members of your School's Anime Review Club is both a good and a bad thing. It's bad because you never expected that no one was enthusiastic enough to join you two, but it's good since you get to spend your club activities with your friend Baek Jiheon, who shares your interests.

Doing these club activities every day somehow relaxes your mind after a day full of lectures and quizzes. It's like watching your favorite anime series every afternoon when you were still a kid. It helps when Jiheon reacts to each episode you watch, no matter which genre you choose. Her facial expressions are quite enjoyable to see as you know that she's really into it.

"There, all done! It's time to go home Y/N!" She said, as she flashes her signature eye smile.

"Well, if you're ready, let's go then. I swear, one moment you were crying so hard, now you're smiling at me so cutely just a few minutes after. Not that I have a problem with it." You told her.

"Hehe. Just admit it that you like it when I smile." She teased you.

"I can't deny that. It always brightens up my day, Jiheon-ah."

"Thanks for saying that Y/N, although it did made me cringe. Well, last one here's a rotten egg!" Jiheon said, before she dashed out of the clubroom, leaving you behind.

"Yah, wait for me!" You said, as you hurriedly locked the clubroom door so you can catch up with her.

Luckily, you did, for she was just waiting by the school gates as she waves at you.

"Don't run away like that! I thought you already left!" You told her while feeling a bit angry.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have done that. Are you mad with me?" She asked with a worried face.

Just then, you chuckled, surprising her.

"Got you, Jiheon-ah. Why would I be mad at you, silly?" You teased her.

"Yah, don't do that again. I guess I do deserve it, though." She said, as she laughed a bit before walking home with you.

Like always, the two of you took your sweet time together by walking at a slow pace. For Jiheon, it was fun, since she gets to talk with you more, which isn't a bother to you. If anything, you always like these simple moments with her, and you are certain that she feels the same.

"Now that we had finished that series, what are we going to watch next?" Jiheon asked you.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I was hoping if you would be the one to pick this time." You replied.