73B. One For Two Part 2 (Minju/Jiheon)

Here's part two of the 100k reads special. Have fun reading it, everyone.

"How did it come to this?"

This was the question that kept on troubling your mind the moment the meeting with the drama Club was over.

Everything is going well for you during the start of the day, with you walking to school with Jiheon, having an opportunity to see your crush Minju in the morning and going about your school life like usual.

That is, until you were selected to become one of the main characters for the school festival's play.

It would have been fine if you were cast as the prince instead, knowing that you have what it takes to perform with nothing but confidence in you. However, that was not the case. It's all because of the Drama Club's idea to have the two main roles played by the opposite gender. This resulted in you being voted by your classmates as the one who gets to play Princess Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty.

With this, you know that you're in for one of, if not the most humiliating experience that you'll ever have at school.

Staring at the box of cereals that you're about to buy, you can only hope that all of it was nothing but a bad dream that you'll wake up from.

"Ugh, Pepe the Frog Cereal. I don't know why, but you always remind me of Minju whenever I see you here at the grocery store. I'm happy that I'm going to be performing alongside her, but I never imagined it would be like this. Right now, I hate those jerks who voted for me to have this role. One of these days they're going to get what's coming to them." You said.

"Oppa, I got it!" Jiheon said as she came running towards you while carrying a plastic bag full of meat with her.

"Aish, I told you to wait for me there, Jiheon-ah. That bag must have been heavy."

"It's all right. Aaargh, there we go." She said after putting it inside the cart.

Once she did, she smiled at you once again, feeling proud of herself that she was able to help you out.

"Here, wipe your hands with this." You said as you gave her some wet tissues to use.

"Thanks, oppa."

The two of you went towards the next aisle, where the biscuits, junk foods and other treats are displayed. Jiheon's eyes widened the moment she saw all her favorite snacks at once.

"Umm, can I...."

"Sure go ahead. But don't get too much, okay?"

"I won't!"

Jiheon wasted no time scanning the aisle to choose what she wanted to buy. It only took a minute for her to do so, as she came back with a pack of cookies and two bags of junk food in hand.

"Well, we got everything now, so let's head to the cashier. Thanks for coming with me today, Jiheon-ah."

"No problem, oppa! By the way, I'm looking forward to our performance at the school festival. I never thought that you would be selected to play Sleeping Beauty." She said with a bit of teasing.

"To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to it. The moment everyone sees me wearing a dress, I'm sure that I will be the most famous student in the entire school, for all the wrong reasons."