21. On His Last Day (Eunbi)

Genre: Angst to Fluff

Requested by: JaffeeTanaka

Warning: Implied mature content near the ending

Here's a special oneshot for IZ*ONE's precious leader, I hope you'll like it. :)

"Yujin-ah, tell me, is Eunbi still mad at me today?"

"Isn't it obvious, oppa? After all, if I'm in her place, I would be upset too. But still, the other members and I already accepted your decision, but we will surely miss you."

"I know, and I'm thankful that you understand where I'm coming from. I just wanted to focus on my studies, and once I start college, I might not do a good enough job as your manager."

"Yes that's true, oppa. I'll try and help you patch things up with Eunbi-unnie on her birthday two days from now. I for one won't allow her to feel so sad during her special day."

"I was thinking the same thing, but I still don't know how to make her accept my decision."

"Just be there for her, oppa. We'll give you time to talk with her after we're done celebrating. I wish you luck with unnie."

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you just now."

"Yah, it's normal for me to say that, since I'm your younger sister after all. But, you're really not going to change your mind?"

"Well, the CEO's still giving me time until tomorrow to make my decision. But for now, I'm not planning on renewing my contract."

She felt sad once she heard her brother's words, but despite this, she gave him a smile showing that she doesn't hold it against him.

"Yujin-ah, it's your turn for the photo shoot. The PD-nim needs you to come to the studio right away!" Eunbi suddenly said to her, while not even making eye contact with Y/N.

Yujin noticed this, then she tries to tease him.

"Unnie must really hate you today, oppa. You may not like what I'm about to say, but you two still look cute even when you're not getting along."

"Yah, stop staying that! I just wish we would just get along, I hate it when she's like this, especially to me." He said while pouting at her.

"See what I mean? But don't worry, we both know that unnie's a very sensitive person, the fact that she's like this to you means how important you are to her. She'll understand eventually, but for now, just think of a way to make her feel better about your decision, oppa."

"Yes, that's right. We should talk later, Yujin-ah. She might become upset with you too if you take too long." Y/N told her, which made Yujin panic as she heads quickly to the studio.

Once she left, Y/N was alone again in the waiting area, fiddling with his phone to try and distract himself from what they talked about earlier.

It took a couple more hours for their activities to end, and when they did, Y/N went ahead to congratulate them for a job well done.

"Great work today, you three. I can't wait to see how their next issue would be like, but I'm sure everyone will love it." He told them.

"That's nice of you to say, Y/N. We should thank you too, just for being here with us today." Yena said, making Y/N smile at her.

"You seem awfully nice today, Yena-ya. Do you want something from me again?" He asked her.

"Right you are, Y/N! Don't tell me you forgot, because after this, you promised to treat us to some ice cream before we go home!" She said, while Yujin agrees with her.