15. From Friends To Lovers (Nako)

Genre: Fluff

Requested by: KangchanIsLife

It was another hectic school week for Yabuki Nako, and she was more than happy to look forward to a less stressful weekend ahead of her.

As soon as her classes for the day are over, she went out of the classroom looking more exhausted than usual. She never thought that she and her class would have to run a gauntlet of surprise quizzes today. Thankfully, she was a real bookworm, and studying is always a must-do for her every single day. Some of her classmates even call her a nerd because of it, but she didn't mind. All that matters is that she would always be at the top of her class, which was her only source of pride at school.

As she was walking in the school corridors, two other girls went to approach her.

"You're going home already, Nako-ya?" Hitomi, one of her only two friends, asked her.

"Yes I do, Tomi. I'm already tired, so I'm sorry if I can't hang out with you girls today."

"It's okay, Nako. There's always next time. But maybe you two can come to my house this weekend? I have a new game that I want to show you girls." Sakura told her.

"I'm sorry, unnie. I still have to buy some new references at the mall this coming Saturday. I needed those for my research paper, so I going to be very busy in the next few days." She told them.

"Is that so? Well, since you're going to the mall, why don't we come with you then? We can have a good time there instead! Isn't that right, Hitomi?"

"I agree unnie. I'm sure you can use some company. We'll be glad to join you there, Nako." Hitomi cheerfully said.

"N-no, you don't have to really! I-I'll be fine on my own, so please, d-don't worry about me!" She said.

"Are you sure, Nako? From the sound of it, looks like you're hiding something from us." Sakura teasingly asked her.

"Y-you got it all wrong, unnie! I swear I'm not hiding anything!" She tried to convince them.

But Sakura and Hitomi were having none of it, as they were about to press her for some more questions.

Before they can however, they heard a sudden commotion from the other students along the corridor.

"Yah, what's with all of these people running all of a sudden?" Sakura said angrily.

As she looked to one of the windows to see what it was all about, she was stunned when she saw what it was.

"Are you all right, unnie? Did you see something weird?" Hitomi asked her.

"You two, take a look. There's a good-looking guy sitting on a motorcycle near the school gates, and it looks like he's waiting for someone." She said while blushing.

Curiously, Nako went to look from the window to see who it was. Once she did, she immediately went downstairs quickly, leaving her two friends behind.

Meanwhile, the guy they saw is slowly being surrounded by a large crowd. Both guys and girls were obviously caught by the impressive sight before them.

While the guys were looking in awe at the expensive-looking motorcycle and all the sweet accessories it has, the girls were busy looking at the dreamy rider who owns it.

Once he saw them looking at him, he gave the most beautiful and innocent-looking smile he can do.

It's no surprise that most of them either squealed or even fainted afterwards.