94C. Change Of Hearts Part 3 (Yena)

Scrutiny.

Whenever a person's true nature are brought to light, others will inevitably tend to take notice, which leads to such observation.

Regardless of whether their actions are worthy of recognition or infamy, many people will indeed turn their attention to that individual, whether they like it or not.

For Yena, this level of attention is more akin to a nightmare turned into reality.

The aftermath of what happened at the party which she and Y/N had attended ended in the worst way possible.

Even she can't deny that all of it could be considered irreversible, as if this is fate's way of letting her know that her days of using and manipulating others for her own benefit had come to an end.

Such an outcome had already crossed her line of thought ever since she began to have her own change of heart, specifically when she herself vowed to become a better person.

However, she too had realized that the very mistakes that she had committed in the past will catch up to her, which it did. The only difference is that she hoped that Y/N will be there at her side amidst it all, ready to shield her from those who will hurt her in the long run.

But her assumptions were proven wrong, as the very person whom she thought would protect her had turned out to be the one who will start all of it, which only served to cause her more pain than she can handle.

The start of the very next day had proven just that. The moment she entered the campus, all eyes are already upon her, watching her every move.

As she walks past each student, she can hear a lot of them whispering amongst each other , with all of it pertaining to her as a person.

"Wow, even I'm impressed that she had the guts to show up here this morning."

"I know, right? I may have not been there at the party, but I wish I was just to see her get humiliated in front of everybody."

"I heard that it was Y/N who did it, and I'm not even surprised. If I'm not mistaken, he's one of those whom she had manipulated before, right? Well, good for him. I just wish that I was the one who did that to her."

She tried not to pay attention to what they're saying, but the more she hears such words, the more it affects her heart, let alone her own well-being. She wanted to burst into tears just to let them know what she's feeling, but then she thought that she will receive no sympathy from any of them.

Deep down, all she could think of is one thing, and that she deserved to hear everything that they're saying about her.

All that she had done when she was still very full of herself had led to this bitter outcome, and that there's no going back from all of it. It is the consequence that she would reap after taking advantage of everyone around her. At that point, what she thought about this doesn't really matter, for this is the result of all the bad things that she did or might have done if not for her decision to reflect on herself.