79C. Together Pt. 3 (Jennie)

Requested by:  Agi319

It was a day that will forever change the world of kpop once again.

The day when YG Entertainment's new girl group, Blackpink, made their debut, they immediately made an impact throughout the industry as a whole.

That moment was certainly one that their fans will never forget, as even they don't know at that time that the group is destined to become icons both in Korea and worldwide.

As one of those who were eagerly waiting for them, you can consider yourself to be the happiest one among them all, knowing that the most important friend whom you had known for a long time had finally taken her first steps towards realizing her dream.

After so long, you will also be able to see her on stage, and with this, you are certain that the time for your reunion with her is just around the corner.

"You finally made it, Jennie. Now we can both tell to each other that we are now living our dreams as kpop stars. I can't wait to meet with you again." You thought while watching her perform for the first time in a music show.

Still, even you understood that from now on, she will be busy not just with their promotional activities, but also through several variety shows and fan meetings as well. Such is the kind of life that both of you had expected once you finally managed to debut in the kpop world. Despite this, you were hoping that in between the rough schedules that you both have at the moment, she will find the time to meet with you eventually.

You know that something like that would prove to be difficult, given how this will affect your respective careers.

Then again, you simply regarded it as a trivial matter, and as long as you are careful to avoid getting caught, everything will be fine.

While you were thinking this, you can't help but wonder if Jennie is pondering about the same thing.

Knowing her, she must surely miss you as well, and that she would jump at the first sign of opportunity to see you again.

Having such thoughts managed to make you chuckle a bit, as you remembered how she would always pout or worse, be upset if she can't get what she wants.

"So you're watching them again, huh? Well I can't blame you, Y/N. They're all beautiful and talented, so I'm not surprised that their popularity had skyrocketed this quickly." Your fellow member, Doyoung said as he sat beside you while holding a bag of potato chips.

"Y-yeah, I can agree with that, Doyoung-ah. The future's looking great for them, that's for sure."

"Mhm. Now tell me, which one of them is your bias?"

Certainly, that question surprised you, as he waits for your answer.

"Yah, I really don't have a specific member I like more than the others, so I'll just tell you that they're all my biases."

"So you stan all of them, huh? Yeah, right. Sure, I could believe that, but there has to be one member that stood out the most to you. Don't be shy, Y/N. We're the only ones here, anyway."