107. Insecurities (Karina)

Requested by: Eunbehh

Tonight is a very special occasion not just for you, but also for your girlfriend. As such, it is to be expected that you'll do your very best to make this night a truly memorable one not just for her, but for you as well.

As for the occasion itself, then that would be you celebrating another successful milestone in your acting career, for you had managed to deliver another incredible performance as the lead actor in a Korean drama.

Despite being relatively new to the entertainment industry, you had already proven yourself to be one of the most sought-after performers who will undoubtedly usher in the next generation of actors and actresses.

Known for having great versatility when it comes to your roles, it's no wonder that many critics and audiences alike were impressed by your acting skills, and they are most certainly looking forward to your future projects with great enthusiasm.

But for now, you wanted to set aside all those accolades and praises that you had rightfully earned, for the most important thing for you to do would be to share this evening with someone who's very precious to you.

At present, your girlfriend, Yu Jimin, is also gaining momentum in her career path as a professional model. While you are being praised for your talents as an actor, she on the other hand, could very well be one of the most popular female models in the fashion industry today.

Famous for her incredible visuals and likable personality, Jimin's fame quickly rose from the moment she began her career, gaining numerous sponsorships and opportunities from many signature clothing brands and fashion designers. As such, she has proven many times that she is more than capable of becoming their brand ambassador, enabling their products to become more popular not just towards fashion enthusiasts, but also to the general public.

Indeed, the two of you can never be thankful enough for all these wondrous things that are happening to you at present, and this is a great sign that both of you will have many more chances for your careers to flourish well into the future.

To prepare for your simple celebration, you first went to your trusted wine shop in order to purchase a special liquor for you and Jimin to enjoy later. Located in one of Seoul's high-end shopping districts, it's safe to say that you want nothing but the best for this night.

Entering the shop, the house sommelier quickly recognized your face, for you are considered to be one of his top clients who has a great palette when it comes to tasting your wine.

"Good evening, sir Y/N. It's a pleasure to see you again." He greeted, making you smile in earnest.

"Good evening to you too, Hanbyul-ssi. Yes, it's been a while since I visited this store of yours. I assume that business is going well?"

"I'm proud to say that our shop is doing much better than before, especially since many people have learned that you are one of my regular customers here. I suppose you could say that you played a part in our success." He said before letting out a chuckle.

"Aish, you give me far too much credit. This shop would have become popular eventually with or without me as your client, for you had always made sure to elevate your selection of fine wine."

"That is true, sir. Nonetheless, we are very thankful for your support. Now then, perhaps you're looking for something new and fancy for this evening?"

"Yes I am. Do you have a recommendation?"