100A. Chasing Dreams, Kindled Hearts Pt. 1 (Minju)

Requested by: Arbiter-Neko

Genre: ???

This is it, my one hundredth oneshot. Come to think of it, the very first one I wrote was also for Minju, and that's also the case with the 50th. I guess it's coincidence or it's bound to be inevitable in some way lol. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Well, I hope you'll enjoy this one too :)

Whenever we make a grave mistake, the feeling of regret soon follows.

This also applies whenever one makes a serious commitment towards someone they love, for their mutual feelings are akin to a promise that is not meant to be broken.

But once it does, there will always be a chance that you will never be able to make amends for what you did, even more so if that person's heart was broken by your actions.

It doesn't matter whether your mistake comes in the form of a shallow misunderstanding, or perhaps something worse. A woman's heart can easily be shattered by betrayal, or if you had done something that can be considered a foolish act.

Still, despite the truth that these words bring about, there is always room for redemption, regardless of how difficult it might seem.

It may prove to be difficult, but as long as you continue to drown yourself in guilt, nothing good will ever happen but the feeling of endless sorrow.

After all, human beings make mistakes all the time. That said, there will come a time when you will have to forgive yourself, as it is the first step towards acknowledging your own faults and shortcomings.

Only then will you be able to look onward, in order to see what else life has in store for you.

"Listen up, everyone. Today we will be having a discussion about the different aspects and interpretations of abstract art. But before we begin, I hope that all of you have done a little research about this, as I gave you a week to prepare for today. Of course, we will have a practical exercise once we're done discussing it. Is that understood?"

The class soon replied with eagerness, as their teacher, Kim Taeyeon, began discussing their topic for the day.

It was another ordinary afternoon at your college, and as one of the most talented fine arts students, it goes without saying that a lot of people have great expectations for you.

However, today is completely different than usual, as you found yourself in a very emotional state, and this prevents you from actively participating in class.

This is because something bad happened to you a few months ago, with you still having a hard time moving on. It's because of it that all your enthusiasm had left you, and as an artist, this will undoubtedly affect your sense of passion and inspiration to create a masterpiece.

Despite this, the class carried on like usual, with you constantly looking at the classroom window, gazing at the seemingly endless field of grass outside.

You were not in the mood to do anything for yourself, and as the minutes flew by, it started to become even worse.

Once the discussion was over, Taeyeon instructed you and your classmates to create an abstract art piece. Everyone except you carefully listened to her pointers, while you simply stared at the empty canvas that's in front of you. You were unsure on what you want to do for yourself today, though it's pretty much certain that being in class isn't helping you at all.