10B. Blindsided Pt. 2 (Chaeyeon/Chaeryeong)

Requested by: IrfanIsmail1

"It was never your fault Y/N, it's all because of me! Please, don't leave us like this. I promise to do anything to make both you and unnie happy again, just don't leave her!" Chaeryeong begged, while helping her sister to try and convince you as well.

Not hearing their pleas, you left with a heavy heart, feeling very guilty about what happened between the three of you.

You thought that this was the right thing, for in your mind you did something that lead to you betraying your own girlfriend.

Even though it was an honest mistake, it doesn't change the fact that this is something that you simply can't bring yourself to accept. For you, it was still a betrayal, for you should have known that something was wrong when you gave that kiss to Chaeryeong.

It was this reason that caused you to decide on breaking your friendship with them.

Once you left, the two of them were devastated that it ended towards an unexpected breakup.

Chaeyeon was bawling her eyes out, still wishing that by some miracle, you would come back, but it was for naught.

On the other hand, Chaeryeong felt the guiltiest among you three, as her actions had caused you to leave her older sister's side.

"Unnie, I'm so sorry about this. I was a fool to have done this to both you and Y/N. If not for me, you would still be together. Please, just tell me what I can do to-"

"Leave." Chaeyeon suddenly answered.

"Unnie, please I-"

"Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" She said with a loud voice, greatly shocking her younger sibling.

Unable to do anything for her, Chaeryeong tearfully left her and headed towards her room, leaving Chaeyeon helplessly crying in the living room.

After all that had happened, it was never the same for the three of you again.

A week had passed since then, and everything changed.

The Lee siblings had never talked to each other for several days now, and they don't even come to school together anymore. Many of their classmates seemed to have noticed this, but neither of them cared on what they say about them.

Chaeyeon started to simply focus on her studies, as well as her daily rehearsals with her club. She had focused all her energy through her everyday activities at school, hoping that it would ease her mind a little. But from time to time, her memories with you still linger, and she wished that you're still there for her. She had her own regrets as well, for she thought that she could have done something to stop Chaeryeong while she was watching the two of you back then. That fact continues to disturb her somewhat, only adding to the pain she's having once you had drifted away from her.

Meanwhile, you were also not faring any better. Your decision to break up with Chaeyeon seemed to have started affecting you as well. At first, you felt nothing but a sense of relief once you did, as you convinced yourself that it was the right thing to do. But as time passes, you started to long for the moments when you and Chaeyeon were very much in love with each other. You wished that none of this had happened, and soon, these feelings of longing started to get the better of you. Every day, you wake up only to remember how much Chaeyeon is important to you. You always shed a tear once you do so, while thinking about how they are doing since after you left them.