14. Seven Days With You (Yena)

Genre: Fluff

Requested by: Yenalogy

"This is my first time being in a reality show on my own. Am I going to be all right, hyung?" You asked.

"Of course you will Y/N. Just be calm and try to have fun. It will be a great experience for you. After all, I think we both know how happy you are right now once you heard that she's going to be your partner." Your leader, Bang Chan, said as he teases you.

"Y-yeah, well thanks, hyung. I'll be off then. See you guys in a week!" You said as the rest of your members bid you farewell.

You hopped into your van heading towards the lakeside house where the show is going to be filmed.

You were selected to take part in a special reality show, where you and your partner would spend a whole week together by yourselves in a private home. The production team would give the two of you one specific task per day, which you must do while making it as entertaining as possible.

As the one who was representing your group, Stray Kids, you were very nervous as this is your first time to be participating in this type of show. Add to that is the fact that your chosen partner for this show is none other than IZ*ONE's Choi Yena, a girl you had a crush on ever since you saw her and her group made their debut.

Along the way towards the venue, you were thinking of ways on how to give her a good impression of you, as well as how the two of you would start to get acquainted without making things awkward once the filming begins.

Two hours later, you and your manager arrived at your destination. Once you the house that you will be filmed on, you were amazed at how luxurious it looked. It is a two-story building complete with the finest amenities anyone could ask for. But the best part for you is the fact that it is located near a lake, which also offers a spectacular view of the countryside. You can tell that they spared no expense for this show, and that convinced you to help them make it succeed.

Just as you were settling in, Yena and her manager had arrived as well. Once you saw her, you can't help but be amazed at how cute she looks. You've seen her a lot of times during several music shows, and yet this is the first time you will get to interact with her, and for a whole week, no less.

You decided to be a gentleman and to formally introduce yourself to her.

"Hi, Yena-ssi. I'm Jung Y/N. It's good to meet you. I'm glad to have this chance to be working with you for this show."

You were proud of yourself for not stuttering in front of her, but the same can't be said for Yena.

"H-hi, Y/N-sunbaenim. I'm so glad to meet you. T-to be honest, I am a big f-fan of your group, especially you. I'm very happy to have this opportunity to work with you too." She answered.

A moment of awkwardness followed, which is something that you didn't want to happen.

Trying to make the situation much more comfortable for her, you decided that the two of you should walk around the house together.

For some reason, it worked. While the two of you were taking a tour of the house, Yena started to act normally with you. Her usual cheerful and playful personality is starting to show, and you were happy that you and her were off to a good start.

After preparations are finished, the PD-nim gave instructions as to how the show would be filmed. Like any other reality show, the crew themselves would not be present on the premises. Instead, there will be cameras around the house which will film every scene and activity that you do together. You and Yena realized that the show will officially begin, as you both cheered together in order to make it as entertaining as you possibly could.