77B. Wanted: Girlfriend Part 2 (Miyeon)

Requested by:  jelliuh

Part 2 will be told in Miyeon's perspective, so I hope you guys don't mind. Happy reading.

When it comes to relationships, I am no stranger to disappointment.

I've always been a perfectionist in my life so far, as I expect nothing but the best at whatever it is I do.

This also applies to all the men whom I tried to form a relationship with, which led to results that I found puzzling at first.

But then it hit me.

Perhaps I was the reason why my love life always ended on a sad note.

Because of my character, they had no choice but to end what may seem to be a budding relationship that I could have had with them.

I realized that I failed to grasp the very meaning of why people are so happy once they share a special bond with someone.

Yes, I think that's the reason.

Looking back at it all, my heart can only be filled by regret, as I was always too demanding and strict with the person who swore to dedicate his time for the two of us as much as he can.

Mind you, I still firmly believe that you can never be too careful when it comes to people, and that's the reason why I maintained such a personality. However, doing it in an excessive manner to the point where I didn't show much care and enthusiasm for him is a different matter entirely.

After that, I made a promise to myself that I would change.

Should fate give me that opportunity again, I vow to give it my all so as to give myself and that special person a chance to know what real love feels like.

But alas, I know that it won't come easy, which made me feel distraught for some time.

It's all thanks to the few friends I have that I still haven't lost hope, and I owe them a lot.

Today, I'm spending some quality time with them, just to ease off the feeling of boredom that we share.

At a nearby cafe, the three of us sat together like usual, talking about random stuff just to pass the time.

That is, until one of them spoke about something that piqued my interest.

"The Loveseeker app? Yes I've heard of it, but I'm not really sure if I want to give it a go." I said.