66B. Torn (Yuri)

Requested by: -DREA4Y

This is the continuation of oneshot 66A, titled Crush. I suggest reading it first before this one.

"I guess I was too late after all."

Those were the words that kept on haunting you ever since that day, as both grief and regret filled your heart the more you kept on thinking about it.

You still can't forget how your "date" with Yena had ended. What was supposed to be a memorable reunion turned out to be quite a painful one for you.

Flashback

"This is it. There's no going back now. It's now or never, so I have to tell her how I feel right now Here goes." You thought.

Looking at her so intimately, you began to confess your feelings towards her.

"Yena-ya, the words that I've wanted to say to you for so long is that I....."

Just before you could tell the words that you're about to say, you were interrupted by the ringing sound of Yena's phone.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but I need to take this call. It won't be long."

"It's okay, Yena. Take your time." You assured her, as she brings out her phone from her bag.

When she looked into the screen, her lips curved into a smile, making you think that it must be her parents, or one of her new friends whom she met overseas.

However, you were wrong.

"Hey Joshua, is something the matter?" She began, as you listen to her talk to the person who called her.

At first, it seemed like a conversation between friends, but as they kept talking more, you noticed that Yena was talking in a very sweet manner.

Your heart sank thinking that this guy, whoever he is, could be more than just a good friend to her.

"Of course I'm having fun today with him! After all, I'm with my best friend, so you don't need to worry about me."

"Wait, really? That is so kind of you to do that! I can't wait to see that gift you made for me!"

"All right! I'll see you back at the house before eight o' clock. I promise I will arrive on time."