25B. Trust In Me (Yena)

Requested by: DJShadow721

This is the sequel to oneshot 25, titled Nightmare. I recommend reading that first before this one.

The next morning, Y/N and Yena woke up much later than usual, as they prepare themselves for another day ahead of them.

However, Y/N simply can't shake his doubts about what he had dreamt during the night. Despite the fact that it was just a nightmare, the fear that he feels about her being unfaithful to him still linger in his mind.

Hoping that there's something he can do to ease his thoughts, he then started talking to Yena about it during their breakfast together.

"Here you go, Y/N! I prepared French toast for you, along with the bacon and eggs that you requested just a few days ago." Yena happily said as she puts the dishes at their table.

"Thank you, Yena-ya. I'm glad you remembered my request." He said to her.

Thus the two began eating their meal. But unlike before, both of them were eating silently, with neither of them seemed to be interested in talking to each other.

After a short while, Y/N decided to break the silence by asking her for a favor.

"Yena-ya, I hope you won't be mad at me for this, but I won't be attending today's dance class with you. I'm really sorry if this is all too sudden, but I'm just not in the mood to teach our students, not when I'm feeling like this." He told her.

Yena noticed that he still looks depressed like last night, as she thought that it has something to do with the bad dream he had.

"Honey, is this about-"

"Please, I'm not in the mood to discuss it with you right now. My mind is a complete mess, and I might say something bad that can hurt you if you press any further. But know that I'm not upset with you or anything. It's just that dream is still affecting me that I wasn't able to sleep peacefully last night."

"But Y/N, I-"

"I know what you're trying to say, but there's a part of me that says I needed to think about us for a while. All I ask is for you to understand what I'm trying to say, and don't get the wrong idea that I will-"

He was interrupted when Yena felt the urge to give him an embrace, knowing what he is about to say.

"Please Y/N, don't even try to say it! I don't know what will happen to me if I lose you! Everything that I said last night is all true! Just give me a chance to prove that I'll always be there for you! I'll do anything, so don't think about that anymore!" She pleaded, as Y/N was trying not to cry when he heard her words.

He then turned to face her, and he noticed that she was about to bawl in front of him.

"Don't cry, Yena-ya. But as much as I wanted to believe you, I still think that I needed some time alone by myself. Please, you have to give me this chance. I promise that I won't do anything bad to myself, or to you. Would that make you feel better?"

Despite her hesitation, Yena agreed to him after he gave her his word.

"Thank you, honey. Now wipe those tears, okay? I want you to be at your best once you face our students today. Again, I apologize for asking you this so suddenly."

"It's all right, Y/N. I'll be back as soon as our class is over, I promise." She said, as the two of them share a brief kiss before she gets ready to leave.