11. Lessons About Love (Irene)

Genre: Angst to Fluff

Requested by: JoJoFat

Finally, a oneshot of the visual goddess herself. This is probably the longest one I wrote so far :)

It was the start of another day in this particular school, and the students were all walking towards the entrance for the start of another school week. However, this academy's student body is quite different when it comes to eagerness to attending school.

This academy is simply just an ordinary all-boys school on the surface, sharing the qualities of any other institution like it, from its learning system, its facilities, all the way to the usual standards a school like this would normally have.

Now, what is so special about this school anyway?

Well, it is quite simple, and it's also the very reason why it is very popular.

The faculty, as well as its staff, are made up of the most beautiful and intellectual women you'll ever see. From the principal and the board of directors, all the way to the regular faculty members, you'll know that this is the very reason why a lot of aspiring young men are enthusiastic to attend their classes, and more importantly, excel at their studies.

It was the vision of its founder and current principal, Im Yoona, that such a system is in place. She believes that this is a very unconventional, yet effective means of inspiring its students to become better than what they thought they could be. At first, this idea was laughed upon by other schools across Korea, for it is nothing but a weird theory that is not serious enough to be discussed in the first place.

But in just a few years of its establishment, it has already produced the best male graduates who went on to become highly successful on their chosen careers. With such results, other schools tried to emulate this for their own, but none were able to replicate the success it is having.

Right now, every student had already made it in time for their morning classes, as each of them are very excited to begin another week of learning.

While the students at the corridors are busy talking to their friends, they all suddenly paused to greet one particular teacher who was walking towards her class.

It was none other than Bae Joohyun, the school's Chemistry teacher who is undoubtedly the most beautiful and popular faculty member in the academy.

Once she passes by, everyone was all smiles as they try to gain her attention by their greeting. Most of them would consider themselves blessed if she greets them back while looking at them with her very gorgeous eyes. Some also can't help but compare her with the other popular teachers whom they favor more than her.

After gracing the students with her presence, Joohyun eventually reached the class she is in charge of, as its students quickly went back to their seats.

"Good morning everyone." She said as she smiled at them.

"Good morning Ms. Joohyun!" The students cheerfully greeted her back, as she gestured them to take their seats.

"Before we begin our lesson, let me do a roll call first." She said as she took out her class list to check everyone's attendance.

One by one, the students who were called by her raised their hands, confirming their presence today, until she called one particular person's name.

"Jung Y/N."

She called his name two more times, but there was no reply.

"So Jung Y/N is absent for today?" She asked.