20 | Back Home

ICHIKA'S POV

When is Jungkook coming back? It's so cold in here and my clothes are wet as well.

I hugged myself and sit at the chair in the reception waiting for Jungkook to come back. I kept glancing at the wall clock but he isn't coming back and I'm starting to feel like an ice cube.

2 hours passed and he isn't back.

4 hours Passed and he isn't  back.

Receptionist : Hey Ma'am! Can you please leave. You've stayed here for way too long. If you want to book a room then go ahead but I can't let you stay here in the reception.

Ichika : but I'm waiting for my husband, he's coming back to book a room for me.

Receptionist : Look at the time Ma'am. It's been four hours and your husband isn't back yet and I don't think he's coming back.

Ichika : B-But you can't just send me outside, it's raining and I have no where to go.

Receptionist : I'm sorry Ma'am but you have to leave.

I walked out of the hotel with tears falling from my eyes. It was like I've gone back in time to the day my father's relatives sent me , my sisters with mother out of our home.

I sat on the floor in the rain and regret my life decisions. I regretted even existing.

6 hours passed and he isn't back.

It was finally morning and my clothes have dried off my body. It felt like the whole universe was against me.

All I wanted to do was to go back home and snuggle in a thick blanket.

"Hey Ichika!" Jungkook called as he walked closer to me. "How are you?" He smiled and asked but I stayed quiet and didn't answer him.

"How was your night?" He asked again but I ignored his existence and stood up, walked to the receptionist and asked if I could borrow her phone.

She agreed and gave me her phone to make a phone call. I dialed Sakura's phone number and after a few rings, she finally pick up.

"Hello, this is Jang Sakura. Who am I speaking with?" Sakura said over the phone.

"It's me Ichika." I Said with a shaky voice. Trying not to cry to the tears forced themselves out of my eyes and started rushing out.

"Why are you crying?? Are you okay??" Sakura asked across the phone and I could hear how worried she was.

"No Sakura. I'm not okay. I'm freezing. Please come pick me up at 'Vixen hotel' in **** road at **** highway." I Said and hang up. Returning the phone back to the receptionist. "Thank you" I thanked her.

I should have called someone but I kept waiting and thinking Jungkook will come but he didn't.

Jungkook : Hey Ichika. I'm talking to you. I know what I did is bad but can't you just forgive me? I mean, I really thought you would find a place to sleep.

Ichika :  What you did is bad? What you did is not bad Jungkook. What you did is inhuman, ruthless, heartless, brutal and cruel. I get that you dislike me but I didn't know that you hate me so much. Even I wouldn't let my enemy stay outside in the cold with wet clothes.

Jungkook : Ichika I—

Ichika : I've got nothing else to say to you.

I stated and started walking out of the hotel. His presence disgust me. I couldn't stand breathing the same air as him.

Jungkook : Ichika Wait!!! Where are you going???

Ichika : Away from you and to my home and I'm also saving you from the trouble. After your trip, come to my home and sign the divorce papers. We both didn't want this marriage in the first place anyways.

Jungkook : You won't go anywhere. I know I shouldn't have left you here but I'm still your husband. We both didn't want this marriage but it happened anyways and I don't want to disappoint my mother by divorcing you so I won't. No matter what.

Ichika : Who the hell do you think you are to make this decision. If you're not going to treat me right then I shouldn't stay married to you. I want a divorce.

Jungkook : No you don't because I know you care about your mother's feeling so what kind of daughter would you be if you just hurt her that way.

In one way or the other, what he's saying is true. She already said she was insulted that I haven't gotten married yet so imagine how much she will be insulted if I divorce my husband after few months of wedding.

No... No.

I won't let that happen.

I ran back to the receptionist and borrowed her phone to call Sakura and tell her not to come again.

The business trip was finally over. More like the hell trip. We were finally back home.

Mrs Jeon : Welcome back My dear.

She hugged me tightly and I smiled and hugged her back. Normally, I would fake a smile but my smile was genuinely.

Uncle Seokjin : The house was damn quiet without two of you.

Ichika : I'm happy to be back home.

Honestly, I was truly happy because I won't see Jungkook's Ugly face for almost 10 hours a day and when he gets back from his office, he would just fall asleep.

Mrs Jeon : I'm hoping to get some good news soon.

Why does it feel like I know what she means by good news. The good news will probably be a bad news for me.

Jungkook : Yes Mother.

Uncle Seokjin : Ichika, do you remember that I said I'll give you your wedding gift?

Ichika : Yes I do

Uncle Seokjin : Well, I bought a penthouse for you and Jungkook for your wedding gift. You should move away from here and live there alone.

What!!!!!

Mrs Jeon :  Absolutely! Newly weds needs to be alone and because Jungkook refused to go on an honeymoon because of his work, this would make up for one.