10 | Being Married Is hard

Ichika : Let go of me or I'll scream.

Jungkook : Scream all you want, my family won't show up. They'll think we're having fun like she said and mother is going to end up praising me tomorrow.

What a disgusting thought. Can I just cancel his existence already?

Ichika : Let go of me you sicko.

Jungkook : Do you promise not to sleep on the bed?

Ichika: Yes I promise.

I have no other choice but to agree. I don't want him to dump me outside the room. Outside is cold.

Next Morning, I Was woken up by Sakura's phone call. I wanted to ignore it but my ringtone was really annoying so I couldn't.

Ichika : Don't you ever sleep or did you wake up early Just to annoy me

Sakura : Yes And No—Mostly No. Anyways, how was your night.

Ichika : My night was going well until some chick named Sakura started disturbing me with phone calls.

Sakura : Stop being grumpy. It's 11am dummy.

Ichika : What!!! I'll call you later.

Hanging up and looking Looking at the clock, I can clearly see than it is 11am and Even Jungkook is still asleep at 11am?

Normally, I would be long awake by now. That was before I get married.

Standing up, I realized I was still in my wedding dress while Jungkook was still in his own suit. He must also be too tired to change like I was.

With my eyes scanning around the room looking for my suitcase, I finally found it near the nightstand.

I looked around the room and four doors leading somewhere were there. I already know one that leads outside. Lazily pulling my suitcase to where i assume is the walk-In closet, I quickly change took off my wedding dress and was about to head back in the room before remembering that I stay in the same room with a very annoying guy.

I put on back my wedding dress and finally head out. Looking for the bathroom which I found after walking to the balcony. I ran back to the walk-In closet grabbing the new clothes I'll be wearing, towels and other stuff back to the bathroom and locking the door from inside.

After taking a long shower and finally changing out of my wedding dress, I head out to my new family to face the most awkward moment of my life.

Ichika : Good Morning Mother.

I Said and politely bowed to her

Mrs Jeon : Oh good Morning my Child. How was your Night?

Ichika : Good.

Mrs Jeon : You must have been tired because of yesterday. See the time you woke up. Where is Jungkook?

Ichika : He's Still asleep

Mrs Jeon : Oh Yes He is. Why wouldn't he?

Ichika : I'm sorry but What's that suppose to mean?

Mrs Jeon : If there's anything Jungkook loves more than fashion in this world is sleeping. He sleeps a lot and get mad at the people who wakes him up from sleep.

Oh—Bummer. I also hate being woken up from naps but what can I do. I'm not as rich as Jungkook is.

Ichika : Oh okay.

Mrs Jeon : You must be hungry My dear, Come eat.

She said and pulled me to the dining table and called for someone who I assume to be their Maid.

The Maid—I mean Maids—brought different type of foods, Side dish, Dessert—you name it.

I was full only by the sight of looking at the food.

Mrs Jeon : Please eat My dear.

I don't mean to be rude but we don't eat like this in our house and looking at food so much in front of me like this is freaking me out. No offense chicken.

??? : Hi—Remember me? I'm Taehyung.

Ichika : Oh hi Taehyung.

Taehyung : How are you feeling today Noona?

Ichika : I'm fine.

I smiled back at the boy while I picked up the spoon eating like my life depends on it.

Honestly, if I say I weren't hungry then I'd be lying.

??? : I'm back.

Oh that's Jungkook's aunt. If I remember then her name is Gyeongshim.

Ichika : Hello Aunt Gyeonshim.

Gyeongshim : You've Woken Up my dear. How was your night?

Ichika : Fine thank you.

Few minutes later, Jungkook Came downstairs dressed in tuxedo.
.
.
.
I hope no one is expecting me to say that he looks handsome. Handsome My Ass!!!

He look like a old grandpa in a Sack. Fact!

Mrs Jeon : Jungkook where are you going dressed like that?

Jungkook : Work.

He simply stated no even bothering to greet his Mother or Aunt and even cousin. Snotty Rich people problem.

I can't behave like that with my mother. She will beat the shit out of me. Literally!!

Mrs Jeon : You're not going anywhere. Yesterday was your wedding, what do you think people will say if they see you at work?

Jungkook : But I have a really important meeting I have to attend today.

Mrs Jeon : Forget about the meeting.

Aunt Gyeongshim : If the meeting is so important then you can take Ichika with you so that way, people won't create groundless rumors.

Jungkook : No

Mrs Jeon :That could work!

Jungkook : No!

Mrs Jeon : Ichika go get dressed.

What the hell in bikin bottom. It's bad enough that i was forced to marry him and now I have to follow him to work? C'mon Universe, now you're just mocking me.

I stood up awkwardly and walked upstairs and to our room grabbing a blue boyfriend jean, yellow crop top, black leather jacket and an ankle boot. Topping it off with a bucket hat. I quickly took of my glasses and applied some mascara and lip gloss. I don't apply more than that.

Grabbing the first bag my hand touched, I ran out of my room bumping into someone and losing my balance.

What the hell is that!!??

Jeon Jungyeon

Ichika : Oh hello Jungyeon 

I greeted but she just rolled her eyes and walked away. Rude!! One day—I'll show her what rudeness really means.

Standing back up, I walked downstairs , mother [Mrs Jeon] said her goodbyes and I followed Jungkook outside. Ready for one of the toughest and the most awkward day of my life.