01 | Wedding Proposal

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ichika and her sister Sakura walked on the streets to their house on  Valentine's day. Sakura enjoyed the view of people giving gifts to their loved one while Ichika display her hatred for Valentine's day. She doesn't know the reason why Valentine's day is actually a day.

Sakura : Isn't this glorious?

Ichika : I hate this , We can't even get through to the other side because of this dumb people.

Sakura : They aren't dumb, they are amazing.

Ichika : Why is Valentine's day even a day?

Sakura : Because it's a day that people show their love for each other, This day is to celebrate love.

Ichika : If there is anything I know about love is that love shouldn't be celebrated only once in a while or just for a day. Love should be celebrated everyday till the couple's death.

Sakura : Really? I can't believe all these words are coming from the same girl who doesn't believe in Love.

Ichika : I believe in love but the love I believe in is the one I share with you , Akari , Mom(Yua) and Grandma with aunt Himari. Any other Love, I don't believe in.

Sakura : You are such an apathetic person.

Ichika : Whatever , Let's push these disgusting people away.

Ichika abruptly pushed the two love birds with red balloons shaped like a heart away and dragged Sakura who was apologizing to the people Ichika pushed for her bad behavior.

Jang Ichika is a nice 29 year old local designer who cares about people and forgive people easily. The one thing she cares about most in the world is her family. She could do any for her family. Her mother took a really important role  in her life ever since her father's sudden death.

Ichika and Sakura walked in the house only to be greeted by friendly faces of strangers. She and Sakura politely greeted them as they thought the strangers might be their relatives since none of them come by anyway.

Yua : Meet Mrs Jeon

Mrs Jeon : How are you my dear?

Ichika : I'm fine Ma'am

Sakura : Are they our relatives mother?

Mrs Jeon : No my dear.

Aunt Himari : They've brought a wedding proposal for You Ichika.

Ichika : What!!!

Sakura : What!!!

Akari : That was what I Also Said.

Ichika was astounded by the news. She doesn't want to get married yet. She hasn't even though about getting married or falling in love with a man.

Ichika : Why me? You don't even know me.

Mrs Jeon : I don't know you my dear but I know your mother. I know she must have install good values in you.

She is right , Yua definitely install good values in all her daughters. From Ichika to Sakura to Akari.

Grandma : You are right. Our dear Ichika is a good woman.

Mrs Jeon : So does that means you are accepting the wedding proposal?

Ichika doesn't want her Yua to accept the wedding proposal but what can she do. She always listen to Yua and she can't start disobeying her now.

Yua : Of course Mrs Jeon , Our daughter would be so lucky to marry your son.

Mrs Jeon : I would actually say my son would be so lucky to marry your daughter. She is well cultured , nice and really beautiful. She would be a gift for our family.

Ichika : Mom , Can I talk to you for a moment?

Yua : Of course my dear.

Ichika , Yua, Sakura and Akari walked into the room. Ichika was really mad but not at her mom because she can never stay mad at her mom.

Ichika : What were you thinking mom?

Sakura : Yes mom

Akari : That's exactly what I told her.

Yua : What do mean?

Ichika : Wedding proposal? You know I'm definitely not interested in getting married yet.

Akari : I don't think Ichika should be forced into doing anything she doesn't want to do , especially marriage.

Sakura : Yes , Marriage is a long life commitment. Once you get married , you are stuck forever.

Ichika : I don't want to get married to a man I don't know , I haven't met him , I don't even know his name.

Yua : You have to. You are not getting any younger and all my friends daughters that are not even close to your age are all married. If you don't get married now , what do you think the my friends and society will think of me.

Ichika : I really don't want to get married mom.

Yua : Please my dear.

Yua held Ichika hands softly and looked directly into her eyes.

Yua : For my sake.

Ichika : Okay mother. But only for your sake.

Yua : Thank you my dear.

Ichika and Yua hugged and Akari with Sakura joined the circle because they are feeling left out.

Yua : Let's go out.

Yua , Ichika and Sakura with Akari went back in the living room and was greeted by Mrs Jeon's  enthusiastic face waiting for Ichika to agree  on marrying her son.

Mrs Jeon : So?

Ichika : Yes Ma'am , I will marry your Son

Mrs Jeon : Don't call me Ma'am my dear. You are going to be my daughter-in-law now so call me mother.

Ichika : Okay mother.

—||—
AUTHOR'S NOTE -:
Happy new year 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I hope you will all have an amazing year ahead.