16 | Two Weeks

SAKURA'S POV

Sakura : Hey!!

I sneaked behind Hoseok and yelled. He got startled and raised his fist immediately.

Sakura : Calm down

Hoseok : You scared the living daylight out of me.

Sakura : hmmmm, For a guy, you sure do get scared a lot.

Hoseok : No I don't , i was just pretending to be scared so that your Little prank won't fail. So you won't be sad.

Sakura : It's really cute when you try to lie.

Hoseok : Anyways, are you ready for today???

Sakura : Yes!! What are we doing today?? Why did you tell me to come to your office.

Hoseok : Nothing much, I just want to be alone with you and I also have some things to say to you.

Sakura : Why do I feel like I know where this is going?

Hoseok : Well, If you know then I won't need to say it.

Sakura : No!!! SAY IT.

Hoseok : We've only known eachother for two weeks and we've spent every single day together. Normally, I'm most at my office or playing video games but because of you, I've gotten used to going out and having fun.

Sakura : Well—

Hoseok : The very first time I saw you, I thought I saw an angel but when you started whining about your broken vase, I Immediately get that you're no angel.

Sakura : What the hell!!!

I yelled and hit his arm playfully but he suddenly got serious and held my hands.

Hoseok : I fell for you the very first time I saw you. I'v never believed in love at first sight but you made me believe in it.

GOSH!!!! I hate cheesy things. I bet he ate a big pot of cheese before coming because he's being really cheesy. He should ask me out already.

Hoseok : Sakura Jang, I'm in love with you and I really mean it. Will you go out with me???

Sakura : Yes and No. Mostly No.

Hoseok : I guess you don't feel the same way I feel about you. It's alright but we can still be friends right???

This dummy is getting everything all wrong. It's not like I don't have feelings for him, I do but I don't really know him that much so I don't want to go out with him. YET.

Sakura : No Hobi I—

Hoseok : It's alright. I can't force you to love me. As far as we're still—

That was it. I cut him off but pushing him to the nearest wall and smashing my lips on his. I've watched way too many dramas and I've got some experience to so it was easy.

I slowly pulled away while he was still dumbfounded.

Sakura : I'm sorry for doing that but all what I'm trying to say is that I have feelings for you too but I want us to know each other more before deciding to date.

Hoseok : Are you Kidding me??

That was all it took for me to lose it. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. Smashing his lips on mine without any warning. 

I was shocked because I didn't expect him to do that but I like it anyways. He flipped me over so My back was on the wall. He pulled me closer and closer to even though that was the closest we can be.

We both pulled away breathless and staring into eachother's eyes. I couldn't help but smile faintly.

Hoseok : I want to do bad things to you.

Sakura : I can't wait.

Hoseok : Jump

He ordered and I did Jump wrapping my legs around his waist and he locked his lips with mine again and slowly walks to the table.

He put me down on the table and dive in my neck.

Knock!!! Knock!!!

??? : Hoseok!!!!

We both quickly pulled away and averted our gaze to the door and Jungkook walked in the office.

Jungkook : What's going on here?? Why is—Aren't you Sakura? Ichika's Sister? What are you doing on the table. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Sakura : It's exactly what you're thinking.

Hoseok : Sakura!!!

Hoseok whispered but I ignored him.

Sakura : We're dating.

Curse my pride for saying that, wasn't I just telling some stupid story about not knowing each other well and blah blah blah but now I'm saying another thing. What a great thing to say Sakura!!!

Jungkook : Seriously bro? I thought you will end up dating Jungyeon but that didn't happen. Congrats anyways.

Hoseok : Thank you?

Hoseok is the type of guy that get confused easily so I was sure that he's 100% confused.

Jungkook : Hoseok, I've got something to discuss with you so I hope you can excuse us Sakura.

Sakura : No no no, I was about to leave anyway. Bye hobi.

Hoseok : I'll tell my driver to take you home.

And he ended up calling his driver to drive me home. I don't know how or what I'm going to say to Hoseok the next time I see him but I'm sure it's going to be awkward.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook : I need help.

Hoseok : What happened??

Jungkook : You know that I have a business trip today and I have to leave tonight and mother is insisting I should take Ichika with me but I've already promised Miso she's going. What should I do? If I take Ichika with me then Miso is going to be mad at me but if I take Miso then mother will be mad so what should I do??

Hoseok : Take Ichika, you don't want to disappoint mother, you can still apologize to Miso.

Jungkook : I don't want to do something that I'll need to apologize for to Miso.

Hoseok : Then take them both.

Jungkook : How can I do that? They both hate eachother. Deep deep hatred even though they've only known each other for two weeks.  They met last week at the event with the Japanese sponsor and I could feel their hatred towards eachother.

Hoseok : Don't you remember that you took two girls to prom without two of them knowing you brought two girls? You are a playboy Jungkook. You can pull it off.

Jungkook: I was a playboy and now I'm a business man.