37 | Truth unfolds

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Min Yoongi: I'm glad you came...I was starting to think that you wouldn't show up.

Min Yoongi, a mysterious man that called me and claimed to know something about Soo, Miso, and Ichika. I came to this city and met Ichika. I was starting to believe that he knows something.

Jungkook: Why wouldn't I?... I came from my place so why wouldn't I show up.

Min Yoongi: Cool...

Jungkook: Tell me what you know.

Min Yoongi: Your wife, Miso is a filthy liar...The boy you think is your son isn't your son. Soo is my son and Miso is my girlfriend. The way you met Seven years ago was all planned. Miso and I planned to rob you blind but then She fell for you and wouldn't do as we planned. After a while, you suddenly got married and I think Miso was hurt so she came back to me. We had sex and she got pregnant but she left with my baby and claim it's yours but I know Soo isn't your son.

To say I was dumbfounded would be an understatement but literally, I couldn't find any words.

As in I left the woman I love to get married to another man because of a brat that isn't my son?

Jungkook: What do you mean soo isn't my son?

Maybe I've just misheard him or something like that. If it turns out that soo isn't my son then I would be really upset but it won't be because he isn't my son but because Ichika left me because of him.

Min Yoongi: Here is a DNA report of me and soo. Clearly states that he's my son and as you know, one can't have two biological Father.

Jungkook: He's not my son...What about Ichika, what do you know about her?

I've finally known that soo isn't my son and I'm happy that Miso and her illegitimate son will get out of my life but even if that happens, it won't make Ichika come back to me because she already has a happy family.

Min Yoongi: Right Jang Ichika...Used to be Jeon Ichika but then after your divorce, she changed her name back to Jang and moved away to another city. After two months, she suddenly announced her marriage with Jackson wang to her family along with her pregnancy. After Six Months, she went into labour and gave birth to her son which she decided to name jun'ichi. She never gave jun'ichi a surname. I guess she doesn't want people to know that Jun'ichi is your son and he isn't Jackson Wang's child.

Jungkook: Say no more, I don't need any more information...I'm taking my wife and my real son back to my home whether she likes it or not and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Standing up, I walked out café to my car. I left Jun'ichi alone at the hotel but I don't even care. I don't want to see his face, I might just murder him but it isn't his fault.  Miso is to be blamed.

I remembered my mom warning me about Unfortunate women that will ruin one's life in a blink of an eye. Miso is one Unfortunate Woman and up until Ichika left me, I didn't know such things exist.

Driving round in circles, I realized it won't do me any good to just stay and do nothing. I should find out where Ichika lives.

Jungkook: ...But how am I going to find that out?

I mumbled to myself but my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. 

I picked up the call without even bothering to check who's calling,

???: I think you might need your wife's home address.  I'll text you.

The Mysterious Man, My wife's concubine, the father of the child I'm currently taking care of, Min Yoongi texted me the address and I immediately drove to her place.

A few minutes later, I was there...parked in front of her home and debating whether to ring the bell or not.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Okay guys, do you want a happy ending or a sad ending because the next Chapter will be the last or something like that. The next chapter will determine whether it's a happy ending or a sad ending.