44 | Remake

Akari: I'm pregnant with his child

Did I hear her right? Is she pregnant with his child? If so then she made the right choice locking herself in or she will never hear the end of it. What about the slaps she'll receive from mother.

This is not good.

Then again, she might not be pregnant.

Ichika: Are you sure you're pregnant? How did you find out?

Akari: I've been feeling dizzy and nauseous for the past few weeks. Two days ago I slept over at his apartment but then pucked on the bed. He insisted that we go to the hospital and then the doctor said I'm pregnant.

Ichika : That's a huge problem. What are you going to do now? Mother must not find out or that will be the end of you. We have to do something and fast before your stomach starts to show.

Akari: please suggest a solution, I don't want to be a mother now. I'm not mature enough to be a mother but I don't want to abort the pregnancy.

Ichika: If you don't want to abort the pregnancy then you'll have to tell mother.

If she doesn't want to abort the pregnancy that means she wants to keep the baby but she's scared of what mother will say to her.

I completely understand Akari and I'll do my best to help her.

Akari: I can't. How will I say it? I don't know how to. Even if I manage to say it, the first thing she'll do is slap my cheeks. I don't want her to slap me.

Mother's slap is extremely painful, she slapped me once and I could have sworn that I saw stars. Her handprints were on my cheeks for days. Even concealer wasn't able to cover it.

Ichika: What if Taehyung tells mother himself. I hope he's ready to accept that he's going to be a father.

She nodded and wiped her tears.

Akari: But mother despises his family because of Jungkook. She doesn't want anything to do with him or anyone related to him. You know how much she was against Sakura's marriage with Hoseok because he's Jungkook's best friend but Taehyung is his cousin. She won't even let him in the house.

She has a point. Mother is very strict. Her No means no and her yes means yes. She doesn't change her mind and view about people easily. Sakura was lucky that she accepted Hoseok.

Ichika: He has t-

Sakura: ICHIKA! ICHIKA!

I was cut off by Sakura yelling my name for only god knows the reason. I stood up and walked to the door, unlocking it, I went out and met sakura in the kitchen.

Ichika: What happened?

Sakura: I-I can't find Jun'ichi anywhere in the house.

What? What does she mean that she can't find Jun'ichi. He was just in here. In the kitchen with the girls. Where could he have gone? He doesn't know anyone.

I dashed out of the kitchen and the house yelling Jun'ichi's name.

Ichika: Jun!! Jun'ichi!!! Where are you, my baby.

I ran through the streets looking behind every bush but I couldn't find Jun'ichi.

Is he lost? No, he can't. He can't be lost.

He couldn't have gone far from the neighborhood. He's still not well and has a bandage wrapped around his head. What if he gets kidnapped? I don't want to pay a ransom.

Ichika: Jun!!!

Jun'ichi: Mommy

I heard a sob from underneath one of the trucks parked by the street.
I quickly went over and check under only to see injured Jun'ichi.

Ichika : Baby. My baby.

I crawled under the truck and pulled him out. Hugging me tightly, he cried on me. His arm and face have been scratched.

Ichika: What happened baby? Why are you like this?

Jun'ichi: I saw a butterfly and I was chasing it out until I didn't know where I was then his scary man came and was chasing me. I got under the big car because he couldn't fit in.

Ichika: oh my dear, Let go back home.

JUNGKOOK POV

Valentine's day. It was this same day six years ago that I met ichika. At that same mall, I'm looking at.

I wish she was in there.

I don't even know how she's doing. If she's fine and how my son is doing too.

I wish I could go back in time and remake my decisions again.

Staring at the people walking in and out of the mall, I didn't know that time flew so fast. It was already getting dark and I didn't notice until I was snapped back to reality by my ring tone.

Hoseok: dude where are you?
<I-i am still at the mall>
Hoseok: I'm at your place get back here. It's time for the party at ito's place.
<I'll be there in 15>

Hanging up the phone call, I turned on the engine and zoomed off to my penthouse. Hoseok nagged for a while but didn't ask me about the silly competition we were going to do.

We both got ready to go to the party. While hoseok was happy and texting Sakura every single minute, I was rather nervous and sad.

I wish I could text Ichika like that but I don't even know her phone number. So Sad

Hoseok: Pullover! Pullover.

Hoseok yelled and I immediately push the breaks. I was lost in thought that k didn't realize we already got to the house.

Hoseok: Dude. You've Got to a grip on yourself. Get your shits together. You can't go on behaving like this.

Jungkook: I'm sorry...I was just...

Hoseok: Whatever. I forgot to tell you that you have to wear a mask at the party so take this mask and put it on.

I looked outside to the decorated house and the people standing outside, they were all wearing masks.

Jungkook: oKay.

I took the mask from him and he instantly got off the car and into the house.

Oh my.