21 | Penthouse

Uncle Seokjin : Well, I bought a penthouse for you and Jungkook for your wedding gift. You should move away from here and live there alone.

What!!!!!

Mrs Jeon :  Absolutely! Newly weds needs to be alone and because Jungkook refused to go on an honeymoon because of his work, this would make up for one.

Are you fucking kidding me!!!??? I'm going to be living alone with this monster!!!????

Jungkook : That would be great.

I know that the reason why he's happy is because Miso Could come over to the house. Well, I don't care but as far as Miso doesn't overstep her boundary but if she then I would beat her black and blue.

Uncle SeokJin : I knew it would be the perfect gift.

Ichika : I can't believe this. I cannot believe this.

I mumbled as we entered our so called new home. Jungkook's family are really something else. They've packed our bags and baggages and moved it to the penthouse just in a span of two weeks.

Jungkook : Oh hey Miso-ah, I've moved away from the Jeon Mansion to a penthouse. I'll send you the address to Come over baby.

He said over the phone. I was not even surprised that he called Miso to come over. As long as she doesn't pass her boundary and talk to me, everybody will be fine. I won't fake a good girl like I used to in the Jeon mansion. If she send a rat to me then I'll send a snake to her.

Ichika : There are two rooms here, The bedroom that's designed for us and the guest room. I'll save you from the trouble. You can have the big bedroom and I'll stay at the guest room. Miso can come over anytime she wants, I couldn't care less but tell her not to talk to me.

I said and folded my arms waiting for his reply.

Jungkook : Cool.

Ichika : ...and also, don't talk to me unless it's something important. I'll act like a normal housewife and do the little things that need to be done.

Jungkook : Cool.

With that, we parted ways and I went to the guest room which is now my room. I pulled my suitcases in and searched for the wardrobe. The guest room doesn't really have a large wardrobe that could fit in my entire clothes so I just put my important ones in and left the ones like sweatpants, sweatshirts and pjs in the suitcase.

After arranging the room to my taste, I proceeded to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower completely forgetting all my problems and difficulties.

I left the shower and put on some sweatpants and hoodies. I lay down on my bed with my phone and going through the social media.

After a while, I started to feel hungry and went to the kitchen but nothing was there so I had to go out and buy some veggies and instant noodles.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Did she really tell me not to talk to her?? Ichika is surely something else.

Jungkook : Where are you Miso? It's been four hours!

I said over the phone to Miso, she said she'll be coming over but I haven't seen her in four hours.

Miso : I'm sorry that I couldn't come baby, I had a photoshoot to do and I'm really busy. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jungkook : Okay But I—

She already hung up even before I finished my statement.

Great! She's not coming. What am I supposed to do. Everywhere is so boring and I'm to top it off, I'm as hungry as hell.

I stood up from the bed and mistakenly knocked over my suitcase and which I thought I would arrange when Miso get here.

I went to the kitchen and saw Ichika already cooking.

Jungkook : Emmm...

I didn't know what to say. She did said not to talk to her.

Ichika : You can wait at the dining. I'll bring your food.

She said without even looking at me. I guess she was super serious about not talking to her.

I went to the dinning and sat there waiting for the food. After a few minutes, She came with a tray and set it in front of me.  When did she even have time to buy groceries.

After Finishing my food, I went directly back to my room and met Ichika sitting on the floor and arranging my clothes.

Jungkook : What are you doing??

Ichika : What does it look like I'm doing? Making Pie?

Jungkook : You don't have to.

I pulled my shirt away from her hands and she stood up looking completely pissed off.

Ichika : I'm only doing this because at the end of the day, I'm still your wife and I wasn't going to let you arrange them yourself because I don't even think you could them so just let me do this in peace and stop annoying me.

Why does being an husband almost feel bad as being a jerk. Is it because I'm an awful person? I'm being unfair to Ichika even though she is a good person.

I left her alone outside in the hotel. The rain started and ended on her head and she still cared about acting like a good wife.

Jungkook : Ichika I'm sorry