36 | Leaving?

Jungkook : Because you're mine!!! Only mine and no one else!!!

Ichika : I'm not yourst , I am mine and if I were to be owned by someone then that person would be Jackson. I was your wife but not anymore.

Jungkook : You can't do this to me!!! I love you!!!

Ichika : I'm sorry but I have to get back to my husband and son.

With that, She left to that so called Jackson guy.

I knew there was something up with him the first time I saw him.

He's face like flat plate.

ICHIKA'S POV

I was not ready to see him. Even though Jackson told me he's in the city, I never thought I would cross paths with him. Meeting him is equal to stabbing my heart.

The worst thing I could imagine doing to denying Jungkook as the person I love. I didn't want to cry but the tears just kept falling down.

Jackson noticed it and carried Jun pulling me into the car. 

Jackson : It's okay...Everything will be fine

Jun'ichi : Mommy why are you crying??

I didn't want Jun'ichi to ask me that question but I have to answer anyways.

Ichika : Nothing my baby...I'm not crying. My eyes are just sweating.

That wasn't a good lie to tell. I could have just said that something flew into my eyes but Jun'ichi being a smart boy or maybe too smart for his age, he'll quickly know that I'm lying.

Jun'ichi : Don't lie mommy...That man, Jungkook made your cry. I want to punch him!!!

Jackson : No he didn't make her cry...You know what Jun, Let's go home and finish eating your cake.

While Jackson was driving, his phone started ringing and before I could take the phone and check the caller, Jackson quickly grab the phone and  turned it off.

Ichika : Why did you do that?

Jackson : it's some man who has been disturbing me to keep his dog and I said no because I can't afford to take in another dog.

That sound weird. Jackson is a veterinarian that couldn't walk pass a lost dog but now he's refusing to take in a perfectly fine dog. Something's not right.

Ichika : C'mon Jackson...that's a lie. Tell me if anything is going on. You know you can.

Jackson : I don't think I should tell you...at least not now that He's here.

Ichika : C'mon dude...tell me.

Jackson : She's back...

Ichika : Who's back???

Jackson :  Veronica.

Huang Veronica , Jackson ex-wife who thought Jackson wasn't good enough for her and so she cheated, I guess when she realized that she was wrong, she suddenly ran away.

Ichika : What?? When?? How?? Why?? What does she want??

Jackson : She called me a week ago and She said she regretted cheating and she has been watching me for a while but she didn't want to ruined our perfect family so she didn't do anything but then she said she found out that you aren't really...you know and Jun'ichi isn't as well.

He couldn't mention me not being is wife and Jun not being his real son because Jun'ichi is really smart and could grab in on anything we say.

Ichika : What's going to happen now?? What are we going to do???

Jackson : I am planning on telling her that she's going wrong and that—

Ichika : No...You won't do that.

Jackson : If not that then what am I going to do...I don't want to leave you and Jun.

Ichika : But you really Love Her and you and are not leaving me and Jun. We live in the same city and we probably could live near eachother so we could see each other everyday.

Jackson : I don't know Ichika...

Ichika : C'mon Jackson...you know you want to. I will be Just fine.

Jackson :  I really want to...I will call her when we get home.