29 | Real husband and Wife

Ichika : N-no. I mean yes, I know the CEO but it's just that I am EUNies Designer.

Jungkook : What!!!???

I was completely shocked. I know she works for a fashion company but I had no idea that her designs could make a small company become my rival.

Ichika : I'm EUNies Designer.

Jungkook : What!!???

Namjoon : She Said She's EUNies Designer.

Jungkook : I know what she said!! I'm just so—What!!??

Words couldn't escape my mouth well. It was like my brain has been eaten by a zombie.  Ichika is EUNies Designer...and to think I used to see her as a designer with no sense of fashion because of the way she only wears jeans and blazer with her glasses but she made a small company turn to such a huge one.

Namjoon : But I don't quite get this Mrs Jeon. if you're EUNies Designer, shouldn't you be at EUNies?

Ichika : Yes and No. mostly no. She allows me to work from home and sometimes, I just decide to go there.

Jungkook : Why didn't you tell me this?? You're my wife and  You helped another company become my company rival. You helped them take the spotlight away from JeonVage.

Ichika : Helped them?? Listen to yourself!! I was EUNies Designer even before I got married to you and did you call me your wife?? I know we've been married for long now but I only became you wife few days ago.

Namjoon : I think I should leave now.

Namjoon excused himself to avoid any awkwardness or inconvenience as he doesn't want to intervene in our marital problems.

Ichika : I work there and get money—

Jungkook : But you should have asked me for money!! What's the use of having a rich husband when you can not spend his money.

Ichika : I'm sorry but I'm not like that. I am an independent woman .Your Girlfriends can be asking you for money and be spending your money like you didn't work for it but I like working and getting my own things by my self...and also, you kept calling yourself my husband but what kind of husband treat his own wife like shit.

Jungkook : That was few months ago—

Ichika : Few months ago?? I still remember it like it was yesterday. You know what Jeon Jungkook, I fell in love with you ever since we've moved to the penthouse but when I remember what you did to me, I always feel like beheading you.

Jungkook : I know what I did was bad but you also made me feel like shit. I have never felt the need to look for someone's affection but for the past few months, you made me desperate. Miso left me and you wouldn't even talk me despite us leaving in the same house. I always feel like committing suicide whenever I see that regularly ironed tuxedo, a well knotted tie, a watch and a polished shoe Every morning, the guilt of what I did to you always eat me deep inside and you didn't give me the chance to apologize to you.

Her face was down and she kept quiet. My words must have hit her hard and then, something hit me hard.

She said she fell in love with me.

Jungkook : Wait, you're in love with me??

Ichika : I—

Jungkook : Me too. I didn't see you much but I realized that even with the amount of hatred you had for me, you still cared about me and I might have crossed the boundary by falling for you.

Ichika : What??

Jungkook : You know what Ichika, forget about EUNies. If you still want to work then you can work for me. From now on, I will be the husband you want me to be. I will treat you with only love and respect. What do you say?

Ichika : You must be going crazy. What kind of husband is—

Before she could finish her sentence and say something that could hurt me, I pushed her to the nearest wall and pecked her lips to shut her up.

Words won't work. I know her for that.

Ichika : ARe you madDdd!!!! Why would you do that?

Jungkook : Because you wouldn't stop saying words that hurts me.

Ichika :  It's like You need some good beating.

Jungkook : Yes I do but you won't be able to beat me if you can't see me.

Ichika : What—

I removed her glasses and ran away with them. To my surprise, she followed me like she can see without her glasses.

Jungkook : How can you see?

She got to me and snatched her glasses away from my hand. Putting it on, she kicked my leg.

Ichika : it's true that I can't see without my glasses but I can see you in HD even if I'm not wearing glasses.

We're soulmates.