03 | Day

After Miso Angrily left the place Jungkook decorated especially for her, Jungkook got Sad and drove to his best friend house. Jung Hoseok. He didn't bother ringing the bell, he just entered.

Hoseok : Why would you barge into my house like that?

Hoseok Immediately stood up raising his fist when he thought thieves broke into his house.

Hoseok: Weren't you supposed to be with Miso? I thought you were planning a little bit of surprise for her. Why are you here?

Jungkook sighed and threw himself on the sofa lazily. He grabbed one of the pillows and clutched onto it.

Jungkook : I did and everything was going well until she asked me to marry her and you know my answer. At least My Mom's answer.

Hoseok: So What happen?

Jungkook : She got angry and left!

Hoseok : That's not good. What are you going to do now?

Jungkook : Wait until she calms down and talk to her like I've always did.

Hoseok : That won't be good. She will probably be at your house with Jungyeon so it will be good for you to go back home and work some charm on her.

Jungkook : You're right. I'll call you and tell you all the juicy deets.

With that, Jungkook left Hoseok's house and drove to his. He thought of some things he could say to Miso to make her calm.

He also thought to the reason why his Mother refused to let him marry Miso. She is nice so he doesn't see what wrong in marrying her but his mom just has to say no.

He knew what to do when he gets home. He will blackmail her emotionally and then she will agree to their marriage.

Jungkook pulled over and spotted Miso's car in the large garage where every family member of his has their car packed.

She walked into the house and immediately went to his Mom's room. He thought that The only way to calm Miso down is to agree to the marriage.

Jungkook : Mother

Mrs Jeon : Glad you're back Jungkook. I have a very Important matter to discuss with you.

Jungkook : What is it Mother?

Jungkook actually wants to listen to what she has to say since she said it's very important.

Mrs Jeon : I want to discuss your Marriage.

He got very excited that she has finally agree for him to marry Miso.

Mrs Jeon: Your Marriage with my friend's Daughter. Her name is Ichika. She's really a nice girl. She'll be a good wife to you unlike that girl Shin Miso.

Jungkook : What??!!

Jungkook was bewildered and angry. It's bad enough that his mother doesn't want him to marry the girl he loves but she wants him to Marry some girl he doesn't even know.

Jungkook : No Mom. I will not Marry her. I don't even know anything about her. I don't know her age or where she works and her name is even weird.

Mrs Jeon : I will not go on with this conversation. I've said what I have to and it's your turn to do what you have to do but you're not going to marry shin Miso.

With that , Jungkook angrily stomped out Of the room. His valentine's day has been ruined and so is the day following that and the day after that.

Jungyeon : Oh Jungkook

Miso : You're here.

Jungkook was too angry to talk to anybody especially Miso because he knows she won't take it lightly with him if she knows he's getting married to another girl.

He walked past them like they weren't there and headed out. He entered his car and drove back to Hoseok.

Hoseok : You're here again. What's with the straight face? Did Miso not Calm down? What happened? Tell me the juicy deets

Jungkook : The deets are Juiceless. Miso isn't the problem right now but my mother is. It's bad enough that she won't let me marry Miso and now she's forcing me to marry another girl.

Hoseok : What!!?? She's forcing you to marry another girl? Who is this girl that won over mother's heart.

Jungkook : Her name is Something, it's really weird and Ive never heard that type of name before.

Hoseok : But Mother shouldn't really force you to marry a girl you don't want to Marry. 

Jungkook : No Kidding Dude.

Hoseok : I know you're feeling really down right now and I know what could cheer you up.

Jungkook : Shopping Speer?

Hoseok : Buy everything that you see. Excluding houses and Cars. The person that spend the most money wins.

Jungkook : I'm going to win.

ICHIKA'S POV

I walked into a mall to buy a specific Material for the dress I sketched down. Despite how disturbed I feel because of the marriage proposal that Mother agreed to, I don't want to let anything bother me and the best way I realize all my stress is by buying clothes.

Even though I don't have that much money, I still like checking out different materials. It feels good.

Ichika : How much is this?

??? : I'll take this

Some man came out of Nowhere and snatched the cloth out of my hand.

Ichika : What—Who—Why did you snatched that Material from my hand. I was going to buy it.

??? : I don't care...

Ichika : What kind of person are you? You can't just go around Snatching what people are about to buy.

Before I could finish, he has already payed for the material and left. I Can't take that much disrespect so I just followed him and call onto him.

Ichika : Hey Man!! stop!!!

I ran to him and grabbed his shirt...He turned around and stared at him like he was about to eat me alive but I couldn't care less.

Ichika : That was disrespectful. Apologize to me and go back to that store to return that material to them so I could buy it.

???: You!!!!

He growled

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Question of the day; Which font do you read in? I read in Gill Sans and Sometimes read in Cochin.