04 | Dinner 1

??? : You!!!

He growled

Ichika : Me?? Don't look at me like that. You are in the wrong.

??? : Look Woman, I'm on a Mission to buy everything I see right now so I have no time to chit chat with a useless person like you.

With that , he just turned around and left.

Did he just call me useless?? How dare this thing call me useless.

Such a Fire spitting Motherfucker. Could this day be any worse?

I turned around and went back to the store.

Woman : Hey Miss.

The woman called for me and I walked straight to her.

Ichika : Yes?

Woman : We have that still have that type of Material if you still want to buy.

Ichika : Yes please.

Woman : I'm sorry to say this but it seems like you don't know who that man is.

I mentally scoff at what she said. Who ever he is, I don't care. He is a stupid person and I never want our path to cross ever again.

Ichika : Who is he?

Women : He is the owner of Jeon-vage. That Fashion Company.

I was dumbstruck—Jeon-Vage? The company I've always dreamt to work for. Okay—I know that I've ruined my chances in working at the Company—It's okay Ichika—This day couldn't get any worse.

Women : His Name is Jeon Jungkook.

Ichika : Okay and also, forget about the Material. I don't want to buy it anymore.

It's was like the universe is Mocking me. I know Valentine's Day is cursed but I didn't know this year would be that bad.

I should just go back home before my day get ruined even more.

I left the Mall and walking to the bus station since I don't have much money to spend on expensive taxis.

I continue walking thinking about what happened with the weird guy at the mall who Is the CEO of Jeon-Vage until I started feeling droplets of water on me.

What is happening?

Oh my—Rain!!!

Then the rain started and the bus station was still a little bit far from where I am and the rain started pouring heavily.

Oh well, There's only one thing to do...Run!!!

I started running and running and running until I was out of breath. I Don't get tired easily when I'm walking but Me + Race = Failure.

I stopped and bend on my knees when I realized that there isn't even cars on road anymore. The ran was too Much.

Ichika : Oh my...I'm so tired.

I mumbled and looked back when I heard a car coming. Maybe they can help me.

I quickly stood up and then I saw who's driving the car. It's the CEO of Jeon-Vage.

There's no way he would help me. Could this day get any worse. Actually yes...It could and it has already happened.

He slowed down and stopped right behind me. He wind down the glass and looked at me in a mocking manner before pressing the acceleration and speeding off and splashing some water on me.

Ichika : BITCH!!!

I yelled and I know he probably won't hear me but I still love to lash out my anger or I'm over reacting. It's his car so his car his rules.

I managed to get home and I walked into the house with a straight face but my face became even more straight when I saw them decorating the house, putting candles everywhere.

Ichika : What's going on?

Akari stopped

Akari : What's with the straight face and why are you so wet. You could have waited til the rain stopped before coming home.

Ichika : Today is the worst day ever.

Sakura saw me from the kitchen and came to me.

Sakura : What happened Ichika?

Ichika : I went to the mall to buy some clothes then a weird man snatched the clothes from my hand and payed for it. He left without even apologizing so I ran after him and talked trash to him but then I found out that he's the CEO of Jeon-Vage.

Akari : But the CEO of Jeon-Vage is—

Ichika : It didn't end there. Right after I left the Mall, rain started pouring and I have no umbrella so I saw him coming in his car, I was hoping he would help me but he stopped and Stared at me mockingly then drove away splashing water on me.

Sakura : But the CEO of Jeon-Vage is—

Ichika : Stop Mentioning the CEO of Jeon-Vage. He's annoying and I felt like snapping his neck in half.

Yua : Ichika!!!

Mother called from the kitchen and I immediately ran there.

Ichika : Get dressed. your soon to be in-Laws are coming for dinner.

That's why they are decorating the house. It's bad enough that my entire day was ruined and now my night will be ruined too? This is Amazing. This is Just amazing.

Yua : Sakura will help you dress up.

Ichika : Don't worry mom. I'll dress myself up.

It's finally Night time and my soon-to-be-in laws are here. To say I was angry is an understatement. I was beyond angry.

Aunt Himari : Come out Ichika. They've arrived.

I groaned and stood up. I dragged myself out of my room lazily. My head was down and I felt Sad.

I sat beside My Mom and she pulled my hair from behind making me raise my head up.

Then I was greeted by non other than The CEO of Jeon-Vage.

Ichika&Jungkook : You!!??

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Question of the day; If you were to be a season , what season would you be? I would be Winter so that I can stay under the blanket the whole day and drink hot coffee.