42 | Back to City

Miso: You will regret meeting me all alright and you'll regret raising your hand on me.

She firmly stated, stood up and stormed out of my room. Probably the house.

Hoseok: Hey dude what's going on? I saw miso storming out with palm prints on her cheek. I tried to talk to her but she just stormed off.

Hoseok ran into my room with a worried look. I need to put an extra lock on the door so people won't just barge in.

Jungkook: How was your vacation in Italy?

Hoseok and I decided to go on a vacation with families but he chose to go out of the country with His wife and children, Sakura and the quadruplets. Khura, Khimo, Khiso and Khuni. Four girls.

Hoseok: First tell me what happened. Jungyeon told me you dumped soo at the mansion and you isolate yourself in your house with locked doors and you aren't picking up your phone.

So, Jungyeon has gotten over her obsession with Hoseok when she realizes she can't always get what she wants.

Jungkook: I met Ichika...

I trailed off. Hoseok is the closest person to me. He knows me more than I know myself and I just want to cry on his shoulder. I know it's weird but I just want to do it.

Hoseok: How is She?

Jungkook: Married to her best friend Jackson, Has a Son Jun'ichi, She's absolutely fine without me.

Hoseok: I'm so sorry Jungkook.

He sat beside me pulled me closer to him, giving me a tight hug. He knows how much I love her and how much I want to be with her.

Jungkook: Don't get me wrong. I found out that I am the father of her son. I am Jun'ichi's Father and her marriage with her best friend is Fake.

Hoseok: What??!!!

He immediately pulled away and yelled on my face in complete shock.

Jungkook: I'm not Soo's biological father and I slapped Miso.

Hoseok: This is so much for me to take in. Just two months vacation and this much have happened. So, did you talk to Ichika after you found out that?

Jungkook: I—I tried to but then—but then.

I couldn't bring myself to say that Jun'ichi fell down the stairs and was covered in his blood and I am the one responsible for it. If I hadn't gone to talk to Ichika then none of that would have happened. I don't even know how they are doing if Jun'ichi is still at the hospital or not.

Hoseok: But then what?

Jungkook: But then Jun'ichi fell from the stairs and hurt his head Badly then Ichika passed out as soon as she saw him on the floor. I should have never gone to talk to her Hoseok, it's my fault. All my fault.

Hoseok: Don't blame yourself Jungkook, what is meant to happen will happen so this is not your fault.

Jungkook: But what if something bad happens to him. What if he becomes mentally unstable? What if he dies?—

Hoseok: JUNGKOOK!!! Nothing will happen to him. He's a kid, he can't become mentally unstable and little kids are stronger than you think. Do you know how many times Khura, Khimo, Khiso and Khuni have fallen from the bed and hit their heads on the floor or how many times they've tried to climb the kitchen highland by giving each other boost but end up falling? Your Son Jun'-ic-hi will be fine. Trust me.

Jungkook: Really?

Hoseok: Yesss now get some good and fancy pants on and let's enjoy Valentine's Day.

What? Valentine's Day? Today is Valentine's Day? How did I not know that?

Jungkook:  If today is Valentine's Day, aren't you suppose to be with Sakura?

Hoseok: You're right but Mom-in-law wants to have a family party kind of thing and Sakura is helping set up because Akari is sick. Their family members from Japan are coming.

Jungkook: Can I come with you? I have nowhere to be and I also want to Meet Khura, Khimo, Khiso and Khuni.

Hoseok: Absolutely but you understand if they give you dirty looks and don't want you in their house.

Jungkook: Totally.

Hoseok: But first, you know our valentines tradition. Whoever spends the most money in three hours wins and remember no buying of houses cars or other expensive things. Cheap things only.

Jungkook: Oh c'mon Hobi, we haven't done that in like three years. How is that our valentines tradition?

Hoseok: Let's Just do it. I don't have anywhere to be now so it will be fun to just do something like that.

It sure would be fun and also, I met Ichika on Valentine's Day while on this stupid tradition and again, it wouldn't hurt to do it.

Jungkook: Okay...I'll do it.

ICHIKA'S POV

Why is the universe against me? Why do choose to come to Seoul on this disgusting day of the year?

Valentine's Day.

I hate it. If I had known that today would be Valentine's Day then I wouldn't have plan my journey for today. So annoying. Everywhere is crowded with people holding red heart-shaped balloons, so disgusting.

I held Jun'ichi well while we squeezed ourselves past the people around and looked for a taxi.

Jun'ichi: Mommy, Why is everyone carrying flowers and balloons?

Ichika: because you see my dear, today is Valentine's Day. The most meaningless holiday of the year where people show their love to one another by giving each other presents like flowers and balloons.

Jun'ichi: That seems fun. Why is it the most meaningless holiday of the year when people get presents?

Ichika: Because love shouldn't be celebrated once in a year so I believe Valentine's Day is meaningless.

Jun'ichi: If you say so but mommy, I want a balloon.

Ichika: I don't know where to get a ballo— Hi can you please give my son one of your balloo—

Jun'ichi: AJUSSHII!!!

Jun'ichi yelled while he pointed to a car that passed by. The couple I stopped gave me one of their balloons and walked away smiling at Jun.

Ichika: Who was that?

Jun'ichi: Jungkook ahjushi.