33 | New Life, New Husband

Five years Later

Ichika : Jun'ichi stop running around!!!! Jun you've got school. Come have your breakfast. Jun!!!!!

Jun'ichi : I don't want to!!!

Ichika : But you have school!!! Stop running around.

Jun'ichi : I don't want to!!!

Jackson : Stop stressing your mother right now Jun and sit.

My Son , Jun'ichi and my husband Jackson. I've spent the last five years with them and even though Jun'ichi can be a little bit stubborn sometimes, I still love him and he always listens to Jackson but not me.

How has my life been without that Man I love? Jeon Jungkook. My life has been hellish but thanks to Jackson, I didn't really notice how awful my life could have been.

I left Jungkook the day Miso came with Jungkook's baby and never returned to him. As a matter of fact, I moved away from the city so that our paths will never cross but i figured out few weeks later that I was pregnant for Jungkook.

I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't go back to him because he already has someone so i decided to bear the pain all by myself but thank goodness that my one and only friend Jackson decided to contact me a few years after we've lost eachother's contacts and I also happened to move to the same city Jackson is.

He also has a problem. His family forced him to get married but he wife turned out to be a huge cheater so he divorced her. He didn't want his family to know what really happened so he told them that he doesn't love his wife but he loves me instead. His family liked me and they accepted me as their own and Jackson ended up claiming the pregnancy as his own.

I also didn't tell my family what really happened. I just told them that Jungkook and I didn't have feelings for eachother so we decided to path ways.

After my fake wedding with Jackson, I announced to my family that I was pregnant and when I gave birth before nine months, I told them that I had an early child birth.

That boy now is Jun'ichi.

Jackson and I are very comfortable with each other because we used to be best of the besties and now we're a married couple. About our Sex life, Jackson and I have had sex Multiple times and we both knew that no feelings intended and even if one of us starts to develop feelings, it will be for good because we're very much happy with eachother.

Two years after I gave birth to Jun'ichi, I would feel horny every single time and Jackson would have sex with me every single day. It was kind of funny because he would make fun of me for being a sucker for sex.

And as for Jun'ichi, I decided to give him that name because I didn't want to call him the name Jungkook and I planned for our child which is Jungwon but Jun'ichi is some how connecting to Jungkook and Ichika. When people would know that my son name is Jun'ichi, they would immediately say that The J for Jackson. My poor son doesn't have a last name. I can't call him Jeon because people would ask questions, I can't call him Jang because they would say that 'why doesn't he have my husband last name?' And I also can't call him Wang because Jackson isn't my real husband or Jun'ichi's real father.

Jun'ichi : But Daddy, I don't want to eat veggies. They are gross and I also don't want to go to school.

Jackson : If you don't want to eat veggies then I'll give you a doughnut but you have to go to school. Even iron man went to school.

Jun'ichi : Iron man went to school?

Jackson : Sure he did...He was the best in class.

Jun'ichi : Then I'll be the best in class so I can also be like iron man. Mommy I will go to school!!!

Ichika : Wow... this is just wow...you will listen to your father but not me?

Jun'ichi : Daddy is cool.

Ichika : You think your dad is cool...That's okay but you and your father better not talk to me.

I was already late for work, so this could be an excuse for me to leave. I grabbed my bag as well as the car keys and stomped of the house.

JUN'ICHI POV

As I finished eating, my daddy Carried my bag and lunch bag for me.

Daddy is the coolest. He's just like iron man.

He carried me into the car and went to drive the car but he wasn't going to my school.

Jun'ichi : Daddy where are we going? This is not the way to school.

Jackson : You said you didn't want to go to school so we should go to the park and enjoy today.

Jun'ichi : But you said iron man was the best in the class.

Jackson : But I didn't say that iron man goes to school every single day.

Jun'ichi : What If mommy ask me what I did in school today.

Jackson : Son... you need to learn how to lie.