18 | Rain

Jungkook : YOUR HUSBAND!!! No Jeon Jungkook.

Ichika : And so what. What if your name is Jeon Jungkook. You're not sheik Mansour or Elon musk.  You're—You're mean.

...annnnd she started crying.

Ichika : I hate you bitch.

...and she walked away while the rain began to pour heavily.

Jungkook : Ichika!! Ichika Wait!!

I ran to catch up to her and held her hand but he yanked her hand off mine.

Ichika : Let go of me!!!

I shouldn't have said she's bad luck. I feel sorry for her that she crying.

Jungkook : Ichika Wait I—

She tripped on her feet and lost her balance. She fell on her butt.

Ichika : Ahh my ankle.

Jungkook : Are you okay???

Ichika : Thanks for your concern but I'm absolutely fine.

ICHIKA'S POV

Ichika :  And so what. What if your name is Jeon Jungkook. You're not sheik Mansour. You're—you're mean.

The last time I was called bad luck was the day my father died. His family kicked us out of our house and I went to beg them to let us stay till the next morning but they called me bad luck and threw me out of the house.

Ever Since then, I've always hated it and never want to tolerate when people call me bad luck or legion anything about my father.

I had to tolerate being married off to an arrogant rich man but I can't tolerate him calling me bad luck and so I couldn't help but to remember the past and cry.

Ichika : I hate you bitch!!!

I remembered the last time I called him a bitch, it was when we first met. Our first meeting that he intentionally splashed street water on me while rain was pouring.

Jungkook : Ichika!!! Ichika Wait!!!

I just continue walking and ignored him. I have nothing to discuss with him anymore. It's not his fault but his mother's fault because if she hadn't forced me to follow him then I wouldn't be involved in any of these situation.

Jungkook : Ichika!

He grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking but I yanked my hand off his. I didn't give him the damn rights to touch me.

Ichika : Let go off me.

I said not trying to hide the fact that I'm hurt by his words and also angry. I glared at him a bit before walking away but I suddenly tripped and fell.

Ichika : Ahhhh my ankle.

Jungkook : Are you okay???

Is he seriously asking if I'm okay when he saw how I screamed. How could I be okay when I fell and twisted my ankle.

Ichika : Thanks for your concern but I'm absolutely fine.

I had to speak loudly because the heavy sound of the rain isn't letting my voice loud enough to hear.

Jungkook : Are you sure??

Is he seriously concerned about me or he's just acting like he's concerned or he's pitying me because I'm don't want him to pity me. If I want to be pitied my anybody then he'll be the last person.

I just glared at him tried to stand up but fell back down.

Jungkook : I can clearly see that you're absolutely fine. That's why you can't get up.

He's mocking me in the condition I am?? Well... I couldn't expect much from a jerk like him.

Ichika : Just—

He cut me off my carrying me off the floor like I'm just a piece of paper. Is it that I'm too light or he's too strong because can't understand how he could carry me with such ease.

Ichika : Put me down.

I struggled to get off his hand but really...deep...deep...down...somewhere inside me, I don't really want him to put me down. I feel so comfortable being carried by him.

Jungkook : Shut Up or I'll shut you up myself.

Maybe because I don't like him much, maybe that's why I didn't realize how good looking he actually is. I could finally see what those stupid girls see in him. The manliness and handsomeness.

I'm not that type of person that denies what I already know. I just say and bring it out straight.

I should seriously stop staring at him but it's too late because he's also now staring at me.

Unlike him, I'm not that good looking. I'm just a four-eyed woman.

MISO'S POV

If there's anything I hate most in this world is rain. I can't express the hatred I have for rain. It's a deep deep hatred.

I can still remember that unfortunate and horrible day vividly. The day my parents and brother left me and this rain is the reason for it.

If rain was a person then I would have killed the person a long time ago. If I was god then I would stop rain from pouring.

Me, my father, mother and brother we're coming from a church service on Sunday night and this rain started pouring heavily. My dad didn't stop driving because we were almost home but then, everything  suddenly turned black and when I could finally open my eyes, I saw my family's dead body beside me.

Ever since then, I've always had trouble staying or driving inside rain so I quickly parked and went to the nearest hotel I could find.

I stood at the main entrance and texted Jungkook to meet me at the hotel but he isn't replying. I called him but he isn't picking up.

Miso : Oh no, what if something has happened to him. What if he's involved in an accident and he—

I immediately stopped talking when I saw Jungkook walking towards the hotel.

Miso : oh he's okay.

But who is he carr—is that Ichika??? Why is he carrying ichika???